BootsnAll Travel Network



Different Countries, Different Hats/Helmets

As we where whipping around the streets today, I couldn’t help but giggle a little. This wasn’t the first time and I’m sure it won’t be the last but I thought I’d tell you about it.

I first noticed it in Africa but it’s definitely here too…. the use of helmets on motor bikes. Now, many people don’t wear a helmet at all and some wear actual motorbike helmets but there is a whole lot of people that have to make due with what they have. This includes equestrian helmets, construction helmets, baseball helmets, and other various sports helmets. Some are tied on with shoe laces, others just hanging loosely… it’s probably not that funny to read about but to see on the streets is kind of funny sometimes. At least they attempt to be safe.

Also, in Kenya, at the bank, the security guards all wore helmets…. baseball helmets that is…. and one of the guards who was on a break had put his baton through the earholes of the helmet… I don’t know why I found that humorous at all but I guess I’m just easily amused.

Anyway, I thought I’d share that with you guys…



Tags: , ,

2 Responses to “Different Countries, Different Hats/Helmets”

  1. AiSquad Says:

    Wow, awesome weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging glance easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, as neatly as the content material!

  2. Posted from Sweden Sweden
  3. Reginald Says:

    Absolutely impressive. I am really pleased in what I read.

Leave a Reply