BootsnAll Travel Network



Another Day Another Dollar…. saved, that is

Well, another Monday has come and gone. Work goes good… I think I got most of the cobwebs out and there is a little flicker in my brain. I’ll be back into the groove of things soon… Also, I’m surprised I’ve managed to keep my spending down to a minimum… I’ve been packing lunch, only buying food at the market or if I reallly need it, and not doing anything that costs money. I think at some point, I’m going to have to loosen the purse strings a little bit or I’m going to get reallllly bored out here. Actually, one of my co-workers has been giving me a heads up on bus passes, and places to go that most people don’t see so I’m going to try and check out those things… one of these days.

As for this past weekend… I didn’t actually do much of anything… and it felt great. I think the only thing I did force myself to do was go for a jog, and that didn’t feel so great. I only lasted about 12 minutes and today my quads feel like they are broken. I guess that means I’m really out of shape and I needed that jog. Hopefully I can do that again sometime. I think the shuttle driver offered to go running with me on Sunday… either that or he said I’m sitting on a piece of cheese… yeah, that’s how good my French is. Nah, I caught the words courir avec toi, and Dimanche… so I think that’s what he said. Either way… I said Oui… so I guess I’ll find out. Ummm, that’s about it from this end of things…. my aunt and mom just called but they don’t seem to be able to hear me as I yell “Hello” back into the phone… hopefully they call back.

Humdidum… OH, I have to add the picture of my lunch from the weekend… I like to call it my work of art… man, I have no life. Somebody come to Switzerland to keep me company. Oh, I almost forgot to mention… so I went to meet a tattoo guy here in Ferney after work today… gave him my design… it would cost me 200 EUROS to get it done!! I think that’s more than I’ve paid for all of my tattoos put together… so, looks like I will just wait until I come home to do it. ****OK, I just had to add this now… (it’s about 3 hours since I posted I think)… I just got an email back from the tattoo guy that I said no thank you to… it’s the creepiest email ever… pretty much, he offered to do my tattoo if I help him clean his house……………………

IMGP3538.JPG



Tags:

Leave a Reply