BootsnAll Travel Network



All day in a classroom??

Yeah, that’s right… John and I were in class from 9-4 today! Books, tests, forms, and all…. today was the first day of our PADI certification course for SCUBA diving!! That’s right, we’ve decided to go all out and certify ourselves so we can go diving in the beautiful reefs of Malaysia.

Unfortunately, this means that we will not have time to go climb Mt. Kinabalu (Sorry Uncle Richard and Aunt Stella… looks like you will have to tell me how the climb is!). However, now I have an excuse to come back to Sabah… that mountain must be climbed! Also, there is a place here called Sipidan or something where we can go scuba diving that is one of the top dive spots in the world… the pictures are AMAZING. We can’t go there this time… but definitely something I want to come back to.

Actually, I’m going to have to say that Malaysia is up there with Tanzania for the best places on this trip. There is sooo much you can do here… diving, snorkelling, mountain climbing, beach bumming, city stuff…. it’s all here… and I will definitely return someday.

Anyway, John and I should get some rest… we have to be diving from like 8-5 tomorrow… I know, it’s a rough life. 🙂



Tags:

Leave a Reply