BootsnAll Travel Network



Southern Spain

Sevilla
Southern Spain feels alot like Southern California. The colors are pretty soft everywhere and the people are very friendly. The weather is just about perfect, with cool sea breezes coming off the ocean. Moving west along the coast, Im in Malaga now, having been through Jerez, San Fernando, Chiclana, and Sevilla. S. Spain is really sweet and is the first place that I thought I could actually live here.

The music, the women, the food. Beuno.

Picking up some Spanish as we go, you’d be suprised how much comes back to you from one pathetic year of h.s. spanish.

Sevilla and Malaga are pretty big cities in Spain, and both have a bull fighting stadium.

The beach here is beautiful. I was there at night to see some guys doing some wind surfing..

windsurfing
Got to try some of the best Spanish wine one night at a friends house. This guy Havier, his father wanted to have us over and give us some of his best wine. Havier was pretty cool, played percussion (about 6 hadn drums, and cymbals) , also guitar, and also was into spear fishing. He was in some spear fishing magazine. What he does is free dive down with this sweet spear fishing gun, dives down about 28 meters, or something ridiculous like that, and spears these massive fish, then pulls them up. The one picture I saw, the fish was half the size of his body, and hes a big dude. He sold that one for about 1000 Euros, which is like 1500$. He also taught me some Flamenco guitar, which was a bonus. I also got to wear my suit that I bought in Thailand – full suit, jacket, pants, tie, shirt – tailor made $100 us.

Entonces, todos dias es muy bueno. La comida es bueno y tambien las personas de Espange. Yo quiro Espange. Dayspues Malage, yo voy a Brussels por mi compleanos. Adios.

Tags: ,



No Responses to “Southern Spain”

  1. Deana Says:

    I represent http://www.andaluciaporweb.com which is a website based out of Seville, Spain and dedicated to the entire southern region of the country. Our staff would like to invite you to discover our rendition of the best that southern Spain has to offer; gastronomy, environment, health, beauty, history, art, tourism and so much more.
    Please let your friends know that up-to-date information about the south of Spain can be found at http://www.andaluciaporweb.com
    If you don’t wish to share any information with us at this time, we do ask that you at least view our site to keep informed about art and issues that concern Andalusia. Thank you for your time and consideration.

    Kind regards,
    Deana Seabrooks

    Represento http://www.andaluciaporweb.com que es un sitio Web establecido en Sevilla, España y que se dedica a la región sur del país. Hoy en día la prominencia y la influencia del español como una lengua y las culturas de varios países de hablar españoles amplían con gran importancia. A nuestro personal le gustaría invitarle a descubrir una de estas culturas a través nuestra interpretación del mejor que el sur de España tiene para ofrecer; gastronomía, naturaleza, salud, belleza, historia, arte, turismo y mucho más.

    Si le gusta nuestro sitio y le gustara cambiar enlaces, estaríamos muy contentos de acceder. Por favor permiten a sus lectores saber que información actual sobre el sur de España puede ser encontrada en http://www.andaluciaporweb.com

    Si usted no desea compartir información con nosotros en este momento, sólo pedimos que usted vea al menos nuestro sitio para mantenerse informado sobre arte y tópicos que concierne Andalucía. Gracias por su paciencia y consideración.

  2. Posted from Spain Spain

Leave a Reply