BootsnAll Travel Network



Foreigner Playing “Don’t Cry” on acoustic guitar

This stirring ballad has no doubt touched the hearts of millions. I myself remember one snowy christmas morning long ago when I rushed downstairs in baited anticipation to ‘gather my bounty’ as I referred to it. I quickly shredded the wrapping of a small square package the size of a CD case, that was indeed a CD case, haphazardly showering the carpet with paper fragments that my mom would then clean up later. I removed the wrapper to behold the yellow jacket cover of the Use Your Illusion I album staring me back in my adolescent face.

Needless to say, it is hundreds of thousands of times listening through that epic musicalal journey later that brings us to present, and with this moment comes the enthusiam and love of our foreign brothers for that same song, brilliantly scribed by one of the greatest frontmen of all time, Axel Rose. Who incedentaly has some very sweet tattoos, including one of his own name ‘axl rose’ underneath an actual rose. For your convenience, you can view them here: here

May I present to you, in the spirit of global harmony: Foreigner Playing “Don’t Cry” on acoustic guitar. (and one on piano).

Number 1 – Mexico

Me gusta mucho!. G&FUKINR baby! Viva mehico! My God, the intensity is huge as he completely pwnz the last 30 seconds of the song. And its so natural. What a performer!

Number 2 – Morrocco

Sublte undertones of pain in the artists voice, only gleaned from a lifetime of hardship bring out the true feeling of the song. The morroccan accents adding to the beauty. “I still be tinking of you and da times we haaad” This one caps off with a stunning finish.

NUMBER 3 – Iran:

Number 3 – Iran

Bit of an Elton John thing goin on here, I almost cried.

Number 4 – Chinese Chick

This chinese chick reveals the raw emotion lying beneath her docile exterior in a no-holds-barred rendition. She knows how you’re feeling inside…she’s been there before. Her high notes at the end are as alluring as the mythical Siren of Greek legend.

Tags: , , , , ,



Leave a Reply