BootsnAll Travel Network



The Pre-Wash

Let me preface this with a little information about ‘Da Bomb’, the hottest hot-sauce ever.

From the website: Da’ Bomb The Final Answer – The hottest of all of the Da’ Bomb line. Rated at 1,500,000 Scoville Units. Not for direct consumption, use as a food additive only. Warning: Do NOT eat straight out of the jar!

The few brief encounters I had with ‘Da Bomb’ seem to have permenantly upped my endurance levels when it comes to eat hot sauces. I am in serious contention with the Mexicans here, them handing me slices of peppers and me eating them without second thought. Loading on the picanted sauces. The was actually a Mexican crying at the table the other night from the salsa, while I was busily adding more to my tacos.

Anyway, this is all thanks to Captain John (see ‘Out Both Ends and Crossing the Channel’) who brought me through the burning ring of fire that is an initiation rite at his house. Speaking of Da Bomb, one time I merely picked up the bottle and later went to the mens room. That was what promoted me to institute what I lke to call the ‘pre-wash’. Always wash your hands before you go to the toilet. I mean, you are clean down there, and its not like you are pissing on your hands, so whats the point of washing after? You are however handling filthy objects all day long on your way to the toilet and could possibly contaminate your ‘cash & prizes’ with 1.5 million scoville unit hot sauce residue. Lesson learned.

Tags: , , , ,



3 Responses to “The Pre-Wash”

  1. steve Says:

    cash and prizes… ha

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. game msn zone Says:

    game msn zone

    game msn zone introduction

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. world war 2 picture Says:

    world war 2 picture

    world war 2 picture application

  6. lotus elise Says:

    lotus elise

    Good information source for lotus elise.

  7. bmw part spare Says:

    bmw part spare

    bmw part spare info and more

  8. Posted from Portugal Portugal

Leave a Reply