BootsnAll Travel Network



Top 10 Reasons why i can’t get pics up!

Ok, so we’ve established that i’m officially retarded. As for the pictures that just reaffirms it even more. Many of you have asked for some photos, and believe me, i have tons. I’m still working out how to get them on the net and once i do i will. Getting on the net costs money and fumbling around with the camera and pictures just isn’t worth it. So i thought i would let you in on the top ten reasons why i can’t get them done…drum roll please!

10.) I actually know how to do it but i just want to keep you all in suspense.

9.) Cameras are very gay

8.) The internet is even gayer

7.) I hoping you are all picturing them in your mind

6.) My camera broke after the first time i couldn’t get the pictures up because i got so mad i smashed it against the floor and got escorted out of the internet cafe.

5.) A Partridge in a pear tree

4.) i just found out that disposable cameras can’t be linked up to the internet

3.) I don’t own a camera?

2.) Just leave me alone i’m a family man, if you push me to far i just might…!

And the #1 reason why i don’t have pictures up on the web?

Because putting pictures up on the web is alot like sex for me, I don’t do it very often and because i can’t find anyone to help i have to do it by myself.!!!

“Laugh Track” “Laugh Track”

I have quick and funny story to tell also. When i was on Kangaroo Island for a few days, we had a great guide named Wayne. Wayne is as aussie as they come. A short guy but tough as nails. He kind of looked like the janitor guy from the simpsons but with an aussie accent. Anyway, we were up late sitting by the fire, just me and him, on this beautiful farm. There were two dogs on the farm and one of them was sitting in front of us just hanging out. Like most dogs he decided to lick his balls quite furiously for a pretty long amount of time. I turned to wayne and said,

“Boy, i really wish i could do that.”

Wayne laughed and then said,

“Probaby wouldn’t be a good idea, i think the dog would bite you.”

Anyway, I just want you all to know that i really hope you are reading this trash. I love getting comments as that makes my day when i get on the net and have a bunch of comments about the post. If i dont’ e-mail you back it’s mostly because i don’t have a ton of time on the net, but believe me i am reading them. Post a comment as many times as you like and eventually I will send an e-mail back. I really hope you are all doing well and i will keep the stories coming.



Tags: ,

4 responses to “Top 10 Reasons why i can’t get pics up!”

  1. Tom says:

    Ahhh life in the field makes you appreciate everything…your only missing a mundane daily routine here bro, so drive on. When do you expect to be in London (well that is if you are going to London at all) maybe me you and Jenn can dry hump Big Ben for a while. As far as the pictures go I am sure you will bump into another world traveler who is cpu savvy and can help you out….or just find some asian guy anywhere…they are smart and know only about kung-Fu and computers….!?

    Tom

  2. Brian,

    Great stuff. Your website has gotten me in toruble at work twice for laughing way to loud. Keep it up, I share some of your stories with the women in the office here. You keep it up and they my awant to set you up with a grand daughter or something.

    Sports Update: Every year the Pats go Defense, Defense, Defense in the draft. Well after the Texans passed on Reggie Bush and took Mario Williams. The Saints grabbed him, the Titans took Vince Young and Matt Leinart made the Derek Lowe face. Classic!!!! Leinart went to Arizona at ten. The Browns took my man Kamerion Wimbley at 12, and my other guy Manny Lawson kept falling until #21 when the Pats were on the clock and then they did it. They took LAURENCE MARONEY!!!! Corey Dillion’s succesor was picked with the PAts first pick. Lawson then went @ 22 to the 49ers.

    Then the Patriots traded up in Round 2 and grabbed Florida WR Chad Jackson!!!! I was shocked. Tom Brady is doing cartwheels still and I’m writing this on Tuesday. They grabbed a FB, another TE, and a OG from Notre Dame. They improved their Offense and only took one DL late. Everyone else went Defense with most of their picks and BB went against the grain. Jackson was supposed to go 14 in some mock drafts and fell to 36. HE should start right away.

    Red Sox played like shit all weekend in Tampa and went 1-2. They went 3-6 on their road trip. Yesterday I woke up to hear the Red Sox traded Josh Bard, a minor leaguer, and either PTBNL or cash to the Padres for Doug Mirabelli. He got a Leer Jet and had to change in the back of a State Police Cruiser to arrive in time to catch for Wake against the Yankees on Johnny Damon’s return to Boston. I’m not making this up. JD got the shit booed out of him by the fans much to the shagrin of all the Globe columnists who were dictating to us we should give him a standing O. I HATE how the Globe dictates to their readers what they should and shouldn’t do. It’s so arrogant. But I digress. So Mirabelli went 0-4 with no passed balls. Wake pitched well and in the Bottom of the 8th Mark Loretta knocked in the go ahead run before Papi hit a MOONSHOT off Mike Myers which Papelbon caught in the Bull Pen to send the entire Ball park into a frenzy. The wind was knocking down the ball all night and that freak still hit it over 400 feet out. Myers then left and may have slit his wrist in the vistors clubhouse. Tanyon Sturtze drilled Youk in the elbow (looked unintentional) but Beckett is pitching tonight (weather looks like shit) so he may or may not get the chance to drill that c**k s****er Jeter in the face to even the score.

    Clemens is now taking bidders for his services for the summer, will keep you posted. Also the Patriots will have plenty of money for June 1st to maybe grab some Defensive guys. They are looking strong. They also drafted a kicker from Memphis who was 10-10 from 40-50 yards and 3-3 from 50+ last season.

    Keep up the good work, you need to find a woman on your trip!!!!

    -Mark

  3. Sean D says:

    Hey Brian,
    Good luck getting the pics to work. I’m happy one of us got to leave reality behind for awhile, lol. Anyway, keep us posted on any wild fantasies come true!
    Let’s Go METS!
    Sean

  4. Mommy says:

    Hi,
    Remember, there are old ladies and little children reading this website! Let’s keep it relatively clean.
    So when do we get the pictures?

  5. Mark McManmon says:

    Brian,
    Love your stories but I think I like Tom’s responses even better. You guys may want to work on developing a Seinfield type sitcom when you return.

    Take care!

  6. Thomas says:

    Just got you website info from Josh. Sounds like you’re having a pretty good time. Your dog balls story almost got me fired because I couldn’t stop laughing when I read it. I guess I can expect the “random drug test” tomorrow.

  7. rlhinostro says:

    Your from Boston and I know 9-8 -6-and 3 are lies lies lies Bob

  8. Uncle Ted uncle says:

    red sox beat yanks two of three next is texas is in for 3 games368f forfor

  9. Ill Bet He Was Cool Ringtone…

    Gunz Come Out Ringtone Gunz Come Out Ringtone Because Of You Ringtone Because Of You Ringtone Let Me In Ringtone Let Me In Ringtone Bow Down Ringtone Bow Down Ringtone Analogue Ringtone Analogue Ringtone Right Thurr Remix Ringtone Right Thurr Remix Rin…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *