BootsnAll Travel Network



I’ll be Thai’d up for the next few weeks!

So i’m sorry to announce that my journey’s in Malaysia have come to and end and I have to move on to Thailand. Just picture me stomping my feet and screaming, “but i don’t wanna go to thailand!” Then picture the immigration officer saying, “you’re going to thailand and you’re going to like it.” Then i’ll say “what about my asthma?” Then he’ll say, “i’ll give you asthma.”

Sorry, you would have had to see caddyshack to know what any of that meant. I’ve heard so much from fellow travelers about Thailand. I’ve heard the good, the bad and the ugly. The good is amazing beaches, food, and people. The bad is in your face people trying to get you to buy this, and do that. The ugly is not knowing wether or not the girl you see walking around all dressed up is even a girl. For those of you who don’t know there are a large percentage of what most people refer to as “Lady Boys” roaming around Thailand. Most of them are prostitutes or strippers but it is meant to be impossible to tell wether they are male or female. I would like to ask some of you that if you would like to comment on this and it is not appropriate please e-mail it to me directly, we do have little kids and mothers reading these blogs.

So as you can imagine i’ll be certainly looking for the good when heading into Thailand. I know i’ll taste plenty of the bad but hopefully i won’t have to deal with the ugly at all.

My first stop is Ko Phi Phi, pronounced Ko-pee-pee. If any of you have seen the movie “The Beach,” with Leonardo Dicaprio, it is relatively in the same area. I’m hoping to get a look at the exact spot where they filmed it but you need to hire a boat as it is off the main island.

Some of you have been asking for photos so you can go to my photo page and check them out. I posted about 11 new photos, so enjoy.

You can also check out where i am and where i’ve been on my map:

http://www.getjealous.com/travel-blog/bgagnonius/map

Bye for now!



Tags:

14 responses to “I’ll be Thai’d up for the next few weeks!”

  1. 877526 Blog Verification…

    877526…

  2. Brian,

    Do you have bladder issues on your brain? The last entry on your blog was brought to us by Depends, in this one you reference “pee pee”. Freud was right?

    So Back Home in the World:

    Sox dropped the first two to the Yankees, Beckett lasted 1 1/3 inning while giving up a bunch of hits and a ton of runs, I tuned in late and saw it was 8-2 and shut it off, usually I would subject myself to that pain but I’m still planning a wedding and spare time is better spent watching a film from netflix or going outside. They lost a heart breaker last night 2-1 with a great pitching performance from AA pitcher David Paulley(got him for Jay Payton). Sox also drafted two “studs” round one. Again because we can ony up the dough and give someone a 1 mil. signing bonus we got some sick pitcher. Jon Lester makes his debut on Saturday against the Rangers, he could be the 5th starter because it looks like Wells is all done after getting drilled by a comebacker last week against Tampa Bay. They also brought up my boy Craig Hansen last night. He didn’t pitch. Big Schill goes tonight against Jaret Wright and then Wake goes against RJ tommorow.

    Patriots traded Bethel Johnson for DL Johnathan Sullivan who used to play D Line with one Richard Seymour. Also Pats are close to signing Ty Law. It’s down to us and Arizona? Lots of rain so far, only two “hot” days so far. BTW, the Sopranos were terrible this season. Nothing big happened outside of Vito getting outed in a “dance club” going on the lam in NH, then coming home and getting whacked. They looked like they were setting up a NY/NJ war with Phil Leotardo going up against Tony- only Phil had a massive heart attack and is in the hospital. Seriously, I’ve never seen a show loose it so quickly. The last 8 episodes better be good, I want some action!

    Enjoy Thailand and stay away from the Girly Boys all together!!!

    -Lynch

  3. Kev says:

    Just remember if their adams apple is bigger than yours then it probably means they have something else that is bigger than yours. 😉

    Enjoy Thailand mate.

  4. BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Al-Zarqawi won’t be down for Goat’s Milk and Mud Pies this morning!!! Coalition forces dropped 2 Lazer Guided Bombs from an UAV (Unmanned Arial Vehicle) this morning and made his “Safe house” a pile of rocks. Bin Laden’s “Prince of Al Queda” is deader then a door nail.

    Jason Grimsley (he of the sneaking in the air ducts to drop a new bat in a locker to get Albert Belle off) had a shipment of HGH delivered to his house as the FBI and IRS were going through his house!!!! HE asked to be released from his contract with the D Backs, they complied. They have a sworn affidavit with 10 or 12 blacked out names on it. Thing is Grimsley has played everywhere and with a slew of HUGE names. He’s getting immunity for naming those names. When they leak out and you know they will it could be a disaster for MLB. BTW, your cleanup hitter played with Grimsley early in his career for a couple of seasons…….

    Sox were rained out last night. Schilling v. RJ tonight in the Bronx if they don’t get rained out again. People’s basements are flooding we’re getting that much rain. Jon Lester may or maynot come up for his spot start on Saturday now because of the rainout. I’ll keep you posted.

    -Mickey Spalaine

  5. Thomas says:

    Hopefully you didn’t stay up until 4AM watching the debacle that is the US Soccer team. Personally, I don’t care about soccer (or football for those of you across the pond), but if we’re going to field a team can we not completely embarass ourselves?!

    The Rocket struck out 11 in his most recent AA tune up start. A prelude to a Houston-Boston fall classic, perhaps? (I know…I’m dreaming.)

  6. Nate says:

    Nice Caddyshak pull

  7. Anna says:

    Brian, brian, brian… I’m laughing my lungs out and get moved by your stories about the orangutans. Your blog is the best one I’ve ever read, keep up the good, work and say hi to Andy when you see him in BKK. You are indeed the best american I’ve ever met!

    Be Safe!

    /anna

  8. Hey,

    Has anyone heard from Brian lately? Phone calls home? Bueller, anyone?

    -Mark

  9. Back home, more rain the Sox are playing .500 ball, and not much else is going on. Dallas v. Miami in the NBA Finals, Edmonton v. Carolina in the NHL finals and no one cares around here. No one really cares about the world cup either? Did you hear about Ben Toothlessberger? He did an impression of a bug flying into a windshield when he was riding on a Suzuki Hayabusa (zero to 60 in 2.3 seconds) and got clipped by a granny running a stop sign. Oh did I mention he was sans helmet at the time? He has 5 metal plates in his face and lost most of his teeth. Nice job Big Ben, Tommy Touchdown rides in an Escalade and is safe at home with his Hollywood Actress gal pal, hanging with W. on his down time. Ladies and Gentleman Senator Tom Brady? Hit me up first wiffle ball games this weekend, I’ll let you know my stat line later. I haven’t been able to get on Rome since my HCOD. I called in yesterday did some work at my desk while on hold and had to hang up after being on hold for two hours. Wouldn’t you know 20 minutes later he burns through 5 crappy calls, I would have gotten the HCOD for sure, today I wanted to call back with my takes and couldn’t get through. Takes 5 calls in hour one. I’m pretty pissed.

    Late.

    -Lynch

  10. Into The Darkness Ringtone…

    Download the ringtone of the popular song: Into The Darkness …

  11. Free Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away Ringtone…

    Hear the ringtone of the popular song: Free Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away …

  12. GenF20 HGH Releaser Reviews

    GenF20 HGH Releaser

  13. GenF20 HGH

    GenF20 HGH Supplements

  14. Good post brimming of useful tips! I like how you have written it properly but distinctively. I have learned a lot from you. Awesome job and more writings to come!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *