BootsnAll Travel Network



Fun Trip Facts

So i’ve composed a few interesting facts about the trip so far…Enjoy!

 Miles traveled – 8,352

 Beers Drank – 37 ( I think this is a little low, so i’ll work on it)

 Chicks i’ve hooked up with – Negative 1,435,623.001

Oily Stools – 2,235,100

Solid Stools – 1 (this was at the airport in LAX, not sure if that counts or not…Judges…?)

# of Americans Met – 6

# of Americans i’ve liked – 4  (not bad)

# of times i’ve seen a yankee hat – at least 10 but probably more, they truly have a presence worldwide

# of times i’ve seen a sox hat – 0 – maybe a blessing in disguise?  Not sure if i want to discuss wether or not the sox should have kept Johnny Damon or not or not while i’m in a foreign country traveling.

# of times i’ve stressed about spending too much money – more than i want to count, but i’m working on it.

 # of times i’ve had Deja Vu – Way too many times.  It’s freaked me out how many times i’ve had it.

 Those are all the facts for now…I hope you Enjoy.  I’m off to Kangaroo Island tomorrow for what is supposed to be some amazing wildlife viewing.  The picture thing is really turning out to be a hassle but i’m working on it…be patient.

Check this map to see where i am and where i’ll be heading.

 



Tags:


0 responses to “Fun Trip Facts”

  1. Jeff says:

    Nice blogging Brian – the humor is outstanding. You really know how to tell a story….

    I am a proud honors graduate of the Jim Gagnon School of Rage.

  2. Your badass younger brother says:

    Whats up Bro?!

    Glad to hear your having such a good time, your stories are a riot. I must say i was a little unhappy to hear the australians are not to fond of us. What you should have done was pounded the rest of your beer, slammed it down on the table, pointed to your t- shirt with the american flag that says “these colors don’t run” and stormed out of the bar. Or atleast you could have brought to their attention that their country was founded by British pirates, so they shouldn’t be throwing stones. Well keep the good stories coming because i’ll tell you man, nothing is better after a night of heavy drinking than lighting up a j with my buddies and reading your stories. (just kidding mom)

    love,

    Tom

    p.s.
    beckett- 3 innings, 5 walk, 8 runs
    arroyo- 8 innings, 8 k’s, 1 hit, no runs

  3. Mom says:

    Brian you are too funny. I am a little concerned about your oily stools, however.
    We received your postcard from Fiji yesterday. We look forward to more updates and humerous anecdotes. I am still getting my souvenier list together.
    Be good and be safe.
    Love,
    Mom

  4. T.Webb says:

    hey brian! it sounds awesome there! you are hilarous, I only wish i could see the things you are seeing….hint hint PICS.
    I am so glad you did this trip…only you would make this fun for everyone else to keep up with you. Keep up the journals…I love it!
    Miss you,
    Tiff

  5. Alex and Victoria says:

    Thanks for sending us the postcard, Brian! It’s fun following your trip!

    Love, Alex and Victoria – xoxo

  6. Tom says:

    Good times…I am glad you are learning the hard way so that when Jenn and I go in November we will have all those details wired tight. Kick Ass stories man…keep them comming.

    Tom

  7. rlhiinostro says:

    Que chingao es un J? Hope Franie and I can have as much fun on our trip we leave Sunday . My Chargers might become the Las Vegas what you do here stays here Chargers. Bob

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *