BootsnAll Travel Network



Kangaroo Island!

All i can say is…wow! I just got back from a place called Kangaroo Island off the south coast of Australia. This is probably one of the most beautiful places i’ve ever been. Animals everywhere. Kangaroos, Koalas, Wallabies, Seals, possums, amazing birds, i could go on and on. The one thing that did disappoint me was seeing these animals just run wild and be able to do whatever they want…who are they? I suggested cages and cement floors to some of the locals as it seems to work well in america but they didn’t think it would work. I mean, if the right people were put in place they could make millions. A few snack stands, ice cream, cheesy stuffed animals to go along with the cement floored cages and i think we would have something. There is just something about seeing a bunch of Kangaroos feeding and then running away when i want to take a picture and admire their beauty…damnit Kangaroo, stay still. The cages would solve that problem. Ok, enough of the sarcasm. It really was extraordinary. I really felt privelidged to be able to do that as not many people venture that far down to check it out. Off to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock.

America…F*ck Yeah…Brian Gagnon is here to save the mother F*cken day yeah!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *