BootsnAll Travel Network



Vacation

Hey
   We just got back from vacation. It was fun, we went on a 15 mile canoe trip. It was very long. It did get a little rough. My friend Brandon and I were in a canoe together. Tom was in a canoe with Brandons little brother Derek. My mom and Dad were together and Brandons mom and dad were together. Brandon and I beat these people that are in good shape in a race. We all had fun. We had splash wars and everyone tipped into the river. Except my mom and dad. I’m reading the Fellowship now and Tommy is almost done. I think he has a chapter left. Thats all so far. See Ya!
                                                                        Tim
754359-R1-011-4.jpg


Tags:

5 responses to “Vacation”

  1. Jay Muss says:

    When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks!

  2. best makeup says:

    It’s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I’m
    satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

  3. Dorsey Kelii says:

    Hello there! This article could not be written much better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I am going to send this information to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!

  4. It’s difficult to find educated people in this particular topic, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

  5. Very good blog you have here but I was wanting to
    know if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I’d really like to be a part of group where I
    can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

    Thanks a lot!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *