BootsnAll Travel Network



The Crown by Timmy

In about the fourth Age, after the lord of the rings, an Elf and a Hobbit were best friends, their names were Orophin Celebrindal, the elf and Sancho Bumbelfoot, the Hobbit. During this time everybody depended on the King, who had a Crown of Power. The Crown had about half the King’s power. This story began when the two friends were in the misty mountains because they had heard the tales about the nine companions of the Fellowship of the Ring. When suddenly they heard lots of screaming and they were worried a lot because they didn’t know what the screaming was about, so they started running down the mountain, towards the screaming.
When they got to the screaming, Orophin realized that the King was missing his Crown and both of them were wondering why. The King said” Someone must of taken it, when I took it off to take a bath”. The King ordered everyone to go to the Castle to talk about what happened. When they were at the meeting, the King asked “Who will go and look for my crown?” The first two to volunteer were Orophin and Sancho. Everybody was surprised because the warriors were even scared to go. So they both began their journey and the first place they looked was the Haunted Marshes. Then they looked in the mines of Moria and they found nothing. They looked everywhere, but one place. The Haunted Mountains, were the Ghost Army lived. Sancho was the brave one to go in. Orophin was the scared one, but he followed his friend in anyway. After a while, in the mountain, they saw the Crown. And they had to climb down. They were eager because they were about ten feet away from the Crown.. They walked closer and then the King of the Dead jumped in front of them.. They were amazed becuase, everybody said that the King of the Dead left his army after the war at Minas Tirith. The King of the dead said” You will never get the Crown!” Sancho said, ” You are wrong!” Then they started to fight with swords and arrows, then with one last swing of his sword, Sancho got the King of the Dead. They returned to the castle with the Crown in a bag. The King was thrilled!!
After that was over, the King awarded them both with medals. He asked, ” If they would like to become Stewards of the Castle?” They actually said Yes and their lives were better than they were before. About ten years later, Sancho became King and Orophin became King after his best friend. They both lived happily ever after until the end of their days. Namarie



Tags:

-1 responses to “The Crown by Timmy”

  1. admin says:

    This is a Fictional Story for school, Timmy needed to do, We hope everyone will enjoy it, Some names directly from LOTR and the Hobbit
    Max

  2. Brianna says:

    CONGRATS WOW I AM AMAZED YEAH WELL THIS IS MARCH 31 2006 FRIDAY 10:59 NOW 11:00

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *