BootsnAll Travel Network



Paris Trois

Saint Chapelle,

  I wasn’t very impressed. It does have beautiful stain glass windows, but it was mostly under construction and all we were able to see was the main room. We really didnt do too much this day, because we had our Eiffel Tower, night-time river cruise and Moulin Rouge show, which took about 6 hrs, so it was a nice relaxing day.

Eiffel Tower dinner/River cruise/moulin rouge show.

Hated it. 

 Dinner stunk, the cruise was the best part, but because we were moving so fast down the river, I couldn’t take pictures, they came out blurry, I had some fool standing in front of me, blocking my view, didn’t speak English, so acted like he couldnt understand me, when I told him to move. The only highlight was when passing by Notre Dame, they played Ave Maria, and I thought of Mom. otherwise I wasn’t happy. The Moulin Rouge Show. I’m glad I went,  to say I was there, because I love the movie, but it was horrible, hot, crowded, we had terrible seats, I saw probably 10% of the 2 1/2 hr show. The show was so cheesey and bad, it would have been funny, if i didn’t pay so much to see it.  I bought a program and then left it in the bus. An end to a perfectly horrible evening.



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *