BootsnAll Travel Network



Cerro Otto lookout hike, Bariloche

Next morning the snow clouds had cleared and I woke up to this.

morning view from my bedroom

A couple of us decided to hike up to Cerro Otto, the other major lookout near Bariloche.  The first part of the hike was on tiny trails through the snow coated forest, every now and then catching a glimpse of a view through the trees, really cool.  Then, you reach the top of the first hill and the forest clears off suddenly to give you these views, stunning panorama.

view on the hike to cerro otto

view on the hike to cerro otto

view on the hike to cerro otto

The rest of the hike was on a (snow coated) dirt road so all open, but the kind of forest changed a few times and so did the view.

view on the hike to cerro otto

view on the hike to cerro otto

view on the hike to cerro otto

The few clouds that were there at the start of the day had pretty much vanished by the time we reached the top, where there was a great view of not only the lake and mountains across it, but in the opposite direction as well, including Cerro Catedral, the main ski resort here.

cerro catedral from cerro otto

view from the top of cerro otto



Tags: ,

2 responses to “Cerro Otto lookout hike, Bariloche”

  1. I just want to tell you that I am just very new to weblog and seriously enjoyed you’re page. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your site . You really have excellent posts. With thanks for revealing your website page.

  2. Anderson says:

    Nice infographics and timetable. I will definitely useful for newbie like me to kick off social media marketing in the right way. I will consider above timetable while posting content on social media.

    http://allin1panel.com/blog/heres-know-social-media-marketing/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.