BootsnAll Travel Network



World Travellers, Part I

Is our trip going to make any world records? Unlikely. We’re not going the fastest or furtherest or highest or longest or anything remarkable. We’re neither walking all the way nor eating only rice (though we did consider that). There are lots of people who have travelled / are travelling / plan to travel to places we will not encounter; some of them *will* break or make records.
We have been inspired by some of their stories, have gleaned useful information from others and have just plain enjoyed still more.

Each week we’re going to add another of our favourites to the World Traveller blogroll to your right. We’ll kick off with one of the first Mr Google introduced us to: Six In The World. They endeared themselves to us forever when they visited Krakow, Poland and declared it to be one of their favourite places. Rob and I lived there for the first couple of years that we were married and fell in love with the place too. Their adventures were not limited to Europe – they started in New Zealand and travelled through Australia, South East Asia, India, Africa and South America as well. Even though they’ve been home a while now, their blog still remains a source of great information.



Tags:

One response to “World Travellers, Part I”

  1. jen says:

    I cant wait to read about your adventures when you go
    and looking through the blog you told us about and others as you collect them should prove and did prove interesting

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *