BootsnAll Travel Network



weed garden – done

Another job done.
The patch looks bare with only a few onions, leeks, silverbeet, lettuces and gone-to-seed- cabbages remaining from winter. The rhubarb and strawberries are about to burst into life. The brussel sprouts can officially be deemed a failure. The warm soil invited us to pop some seedlings in, but (for obvious reasons) we haven’t grown any this year. Ignoring the garden has been like having a holiday without even leaving home.



Tags: ,

One response to “weed garden – done”

  1. Kyle Archer says:

    Hello, cycling around the U.K is no more dangerous than cycling anywhere in the world! You will probably find that a lot of ‘Western’ nations and people don’t understand cycle travel and most of the people telling you it is too dangerous have never cycled in the U.K or Europe themselves anyway!

    That being said, I was hit by a truck in Croatia about three weeks ago, haven’t put that on the website yet. Some serious injuries but I will be back on the road very soon, and I believe without a doubt, that it was just bad luck, one of those freak occurances that could happen at any time in one’s life, ie: tripping over on the sidewalk etc; !

    Happy travels

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *