BootsnAll Travel Network



“quote of the day” – 4

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”  ~ Miriam Beard



Tags:

2 responses to ““quote of the day” – 4”

  1. Becky says:

    Hello!

    I checked out your website online and love your photos! It must be so exciting to be able to have such a wonderful journey with your children.

    I am working with AccuWeather.com on an educational website for children called AccuKidz.com where kids form teams and post photos, videos, blogs, participate in contests and have fun learning about the world and each other. It was begun to help homeschool families but is growing to help children learn in all walks of life. We are also inviting military families to participate so they can keep in touch with each other.

    The site has just gone live and I would love if you would join us…there is no limit to what you post and there is even a forum for the students to connect to each other. All postings and submissions are moderated to keep the site safe.

    If you do participate please use the word Team in your name so all your postings can be tracked for contests, rankings, and so teams can find you easily.

    Easy sign up instructions are available at http://kidz.accuweather.com Click on ABOUT

    It will be easier to sign up once the site is online and photos will appear on the international pages of our parent site, AccuWeather.com Placement on these pages is determined by a variety of factors, but it is a great way to get noticed.
    You also may include a link back to your home page and would love it if you link to us.

    My best wishes and prayers go out to your family. My daughters and I will be following your travels.

    Becky AccuKidz.com Director
    http://kidz.accuweather.com

  2. rayres says:

    Becky, the kids are really keen to join up. We’ve got a few things on our plate at the moment, but we’ll link-and-love and hopefully contribute when we get a moment. This is particularly exciting, because some of our children are *incredibly* (read fanatically) interested in the weather – they entered a competition at the University of Auckland last year and came in first with their Weather Watch game.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *