BootsnAll Travel Network



just because

by an understandably grateful mother
Luang Prabang, Laos 

(and to show she *DOES* smile sometimes!!!!! but it’s true, she’s a serious wee poppet, this one, yet with a sparkle in her eyes even in those contemplative moments)

We love you sweetie, and are so pleased to be travelling with you. People have said you won’t remember the trip, but that doesn’t bother us – we really couldn’t bring ourselves to leave you behind <wink> You are a special part of our family, whether we are home or on the road. Wherever we are, you are happy if you can wake up next to Mama and Dadda each morning and snuggle with us during the day. That’s a good enough reason to bring you along! If you remember your elephant ride or being carried in a Thai wrap or sweetly saying, “sabaidee”, that’ll be a bonus! Love you darling.



Tags: ,

2 responses to “just because”

  1. grandpabear says:

    She’s getting a bit chubby! In spite of the trots! Must be all that sticky rice
    She sure is a cuty. Is she still letting you know when she wants her own way? (grin with ear-plugs)

  2. Gran and Pa says:

    Wonder what she was smiling at. ER is a serious lass. Looks healthy. Love u darling.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *