BootsnAll Travel Network



cool fun

Real tourists go up the Twin Towers to the observation bridge; we fried outside for a few hours at the playground and paddling pool.

Parents make sure your children rest to avoid blackouts and cramping.
No placing of mats and eating food.
Parents ensure your children do not take electrical appliances into the pool.
No adults are to wear swimwear. 😉
Vacate the pool if it rains. (I guess you might get wet!! Actually, having witnessed the most awesome thunder-n-lightning storms every night we’ve been here so far, I suspect it has something to do with safety rather than moisture).

Quote of the day: Even in the water, we can’t get cold.



Tags: , ,

3 responses to “cool fun”

  1. jen says:

    neat playground and paddling pool

    No adults are to wear swimwear. 😉 that would be interesting wouldnt it 🙂

  2. cc says:

    hope ER aren’t too frightened by the spectacular thunders and lightning?

  3. rayres says:

    CC, she seems just awed by it. Everyone else saying “Oh WOW did ya see that?” is enough to make her think it’s exciting! Of course all the local family think we are just crazy – four days and still getting excited at the daily sky-shows. But honestly they are getting more and more spectacular – like nothing we’ve ever seen!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *