BootsnAll Travel Network



*booked*

eleven one-way tickets to Singapore

Oh, do you know how exciting it is to write that? It gives me butterflies in my tummy.

We leave here on Monday 6th October, just before 9 in the morning. K9, in particular, is pleased about this timing. “Thank goodness,” he exclaimed when told, “I don’t think I could possibly wait till later in the day!”
We will keep our watches on NZ time so we’ll arrive in Sydney at lunchtime. For six hours we’ll twiddle our thumbs and run around crazy with excitement at having finally begun The Adventure. Dinnertime will see us climbing back into the sky, ready for a night flight to Singapore. Hopefully the kids will sleep a good part of the eight hours. We’ll hop off the plane at 2:30am NZ time and will head straight to a hostel to sleep some more coz it will be 10 o’clock at night local time. What happens after that is anyone’s guess.



Tags:

3 responses to “*booked*”

  1. jen says:

    how exciting
    Id be counting the days
    and I totoally agree with K9

  2. How exciting and what a wonderful experience it will be for all of you! I’m looking forward to following your journey and counting down the days until you embark on it.

  3. Sharonnz says:

    Wow!!

    I’ve got that nervous, excited travelling feeling in my tummy just reading all that!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *