BootsnAll Travel Network



Well, not disaster, quite, but…

Urgent email from the company that was going to take me on the next leg of my trip…

Considered Passengers:

Ours ferry Magallanes have suffered a mecanic flaw, therefore we inform you that ours travel had been suspend for the trip of 6 th of February 2006.
Acording to this your money its given back to your credit card, in the next 48 hours

Thank you in advance for your atenecion and understanding us.

Navimag.
Ferries.

FYI there is one ferry a week. I was booked onto Monday´s. I think Chile is now at an end…

Still, at least I wasn`t on Mike`s tip in the Wolverhampton race. Thank Heaven`s for small mercies.



Tags: ,

One Response to “Well, not disaster, quite, but…”

  1. Mike Says:

    Nightmare for you mate….maybe it would have been easier if you hadn’t left Ffestiniog after Bala. Jonjo’s christening this weekend if you do get really pissed off and fancy a change of scene. We’ll raise a glass anyway, any recommended Chilean tipple?

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. JB Says:

    Don`t think they do bitter here. Miguel Torres always goes down well, although La Boca (Argentina) do a very pleasant white (available at Waitrose). Serious stuff is Pisco Sour, but you won`t be able to make it…

    Have a great one. I shall be wrestling anew with the trans-continental transport systems…

  4. Posted from Chile Chile
  5. Aunty Mary Says:

    Take care Martin. We are thinking of you. You’re having nearly as bad a time as Chester at the moment. But at least you will recover very quickly. Can’t say the same for The Hall and Hipkiss Team

  6. Gillian Says:

    What a nightmare. But still better than sinking down into the Humbolt current….

  7. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply