BootsnAll Travel Network



Today I Threw a Pebble into a Lake…

Today, I threw a pebble into a lake.



Tags: ,

6 Responses to “Today I Threw a Pebble into a Lake…”

  1. MikeyMikeyMikeMike Says:

    Are you sure you’re in Canada or just drinking without enough of the dry in it? This looks suspiciously like Bala lake to me, I think I recognise the steam in the distance. The entire thing is run by volunteers you know, call themselves the Sons of Glndwr or something else cute. Still you’d know that with your proud Welsh ancestry. Pope Parry of Benllech was it?

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. MikeyMikeyMikeMike Says:

    When did Stockton Heath join the US? Now I am scared, ask your new American mates when we can expect the silk stockings…..chocks away.

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. Angela Says:

    Did you know that Bala Lake is the result of the deliberate flooding of a Welsh village, in order to provide water for the scousers? Why did they choose Bala and not Wrexham, I wonder? Maybe you could find out for us, while you’re there, Martin.

  6. Aunty Mary Says:

    Take no notice of your sister! Bala lake is the biggest NATURAL LAKE in Wales I think she means Lake Vyrnwy. Oh Ido have my uses every Preston Guild.

  7. Derm Says:

    To be fair to the scousers they have apologised for destroying a village so they could have some water. Still no hint of an apology for their dress sense or their accent though. (However, I understand they have expressed some regret over the career of Stan Boardman)
    PS I think it was Tryweryn reservoir

  8. rob Says:

    stop it ya git! i’m feeling really home sick now! putting beautiful pictures on here! tut.

  9. admin Says:

    Which Rob is that – I know two with Canadian roots? Or is it a hidden one from Debbie of Bala?

    Apparently there are plans to flood Liverpool in order to…well, just flood Liverpool really.

    Why did Liverpool need water anyway? To replace the bitter tears?

  10. Posted from Canada Canada

Leave a Reply