BootsnAll Travel Network



Back on Line in the Rockies

Turns out I didn’t need to bribe a Mountie. Not that I’ve seen one yet. Bloody swizz.

Anyway Mark, the reason I am not sweating in South America, but freezing in Canada, is because of you and your hair-brained scheme to civilise Canada, or something. About to ring you to complain and then a gorgeous sunset appeared out of nowhere to make the mountains look especially impressive. Just to up the ‘aah’ factor a family of deer appeared outside of my hotel bedroom. All very nice. The minute I get to grips with editing pictures on the site, something will appear…

Did I mention that it’s 30% off all Moose Antler products? Does anybody want me to pick anything up for them while I’m here?

Today’s tune is Nowhere Man – The Beatboys from Merseypool. Chosen, Col, because it was playing in the bakery when I picked up my packed lunch ahead of my tour to Maligne Lake. See you later.



Tags: ,

3 Responses to “Back on Line in the Rockies”

  1. Angela Says:

    You haven’t mentioned “no fags” for a while… Does this mean that you are over it? Or does it simply mean that you were enjoying a B&H while watching that glorious sunset?

  2. admin Says:

    Major update will perhaps get its own post. Fact is there has been no smoking whatsoever – and neither have I used any Nicorette. God I’m good. But it is easy in North America, frankly. South America and/or the boat may be different.

  3. Posted from Canada Canada
  4. Aunty Mary Says:

    I have great faith in my eldest nephew He is a non smoker!!! He is an example to everyone. Perhaps the only way to see aMountie is by joining up . I’m sure you can do it you’ve done everything else on your travels.

  5. admin Says:

    Welcome, Aunty Mary – not sure if I’m an example to everyone as I was the last to give up. Good point about joining the Mounties. Will go to their recruitment office today.

  6. Posted from Canada Canada

Leave a Reply