BootsnAll Travel Network



Quick note

I only get a couple of minutes on this piggy back wifi in Christina’s flat so no no quality control. 3 nights in San Francisco with entirely predictable results. Castro last night, for God’s sake. Armistead was right on every point. Well done Fred for finding the blog. To all of you out there Fred was the lawyer on the train who wants to get to China. Fred – don’t go. They’re bad people.

Michelle – Christina has been exactly how you would think. Helpful and quite drunk. It’s been a blast. Picture here when I can get it sorted.

Couldn’t get the bar one sorted…

Can everyone see who is taking the picture?

I see Chelsea’s run is over. Thanks Ang for the text. I never stated emergencies – just important. That was important.

Boat tonight, apparently – although I now seem to be in the hands of only Lithuanians. If we get raided by pirates, it’s the CP Prospect. 5 Live can contact me on my mobile for an exclusive interview. Fund is now over 50p. If I ever get into Colombia, I’ll leave another post. Likely to be boat related ramblings as surely nothing can happen on a boat…

Love to all…



Tags:

3 Responses to “Quick note”

  1. Little Sister Parry Says:

    San Francisco wasn’t quite so predictable. You’re still writing and we may yet get the golden gate bridge pic…

  2. admin Says:

    Looks like I leave at a wierd hour. Here’s to the GG bridge.

  3. Sister Susan Says:

    Fred. You CAN go to China. It’s a not-to-be-missed experience in my view. Just make sure your money goes to the locals who are thoroughly oppressed by that nasty dictatorship that we shouldn’t be doing business with. That means NO Pizza Hut or McDonalds and local dog meat / grass / rice fare only! House stays and no Sheratons / MTV too please. Enjoy yourself.

    Martin, if you’re reading this, it means you’re safely on and off that boat and I can sleep soundly. Well done.

  4. Another busy day at RBK... Says:

    Good one of you, brother of mine. Good God, if ever there was a Treacy girl, that’s her.

Leave a Reply