BootsnAll Travel Network



Leaving the States on Sunday.

Can anyone guess what happened after an hour’s worth of free wine and a night out with Christina Treacy? Correct.

As requested, here’s a picture of Rhys trying his best to please his parents by pretending to be into rugby when really he likes football – like all kids.

Rhys

This may be the last chance I get to write before getting on the mad ferry to Colombia. I’m sure this seemed like a good idea when I booked it…

I see that South America is having riots in preparation for arrival.

This is being written on my notebook PC, meaning if it lasts 3 more days it will have got beyond the Golden Gate Bridge. I’ll try to take a picture. The next threat will be pirates and then it’ll be the Mexican/ Guatamalian/ Columbian authorities.

Bye for now.



Tags:

7 Responses to “Leaving the States on Sunday.”

  1. rob and lena Says:

    rugby is a much better sport for the lad to do! rugby players handle their drink better, get classier women, actually get an education, and have a better time out on the p*@s! oh and they have better thighs and bums, …….. according to lena!
    Rugby – Jonny Wilkinson, Gavin Henson
    Football – Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard
    hmmmm…..

  2. Little Sister Parry Says:

    Good God, don’t use Henson as a role model. What was that about classier women? Have you heard the mouth on that Charlotte Church?

    Have fun, Martin. Looking forward to the Tales of the City and the Tales of the Sea. Not too many late night card games, please. We don’t want the next posts in Spanish.
    The fund is up to 51p. Thanks, Rob and Lena.

  3. Aunty Mary Says:

    Keep it coming nephew-You are brightening up my days. Sad isn’t it!! I feel as though this retired lady should not be reading this. But fortunately this feeling does not last long. Onward to the wonderful Panama Canal.

  4. admin Says:

    Aunty Mary – in the sure knowledge you are reading this, it is being suitably censored. Don’t know when I’ll write on it next. Perhaps in an internet cafe in Guatemala! Keep your eyes open for pirates on the news…

    I’m confused by pretty much every line in Little Sister Parry’s note. Am I the only one?

  5. Little Sister Parry Says:

    Tut. Gavin Henson – Charlotte Church

    Thought the boat was spanish (dunno why). Make sure that you play only three card brag with the sailors and be sure that they are clear about the Parry rules. Make a deal that the laptop is not up for a bet, even if you have a prial of blind threes and you are blind drunk. They WILL have a real one…

    Any clearer?

  6. admin Says:

    That is truly good advice. Do you think in 11 days I’ll get a prial of threes…?

  7. Sister Susan Says:

    If you get a prial of 3s so will they. And there won’t be any arguing either…

  8. admin Says:

    There won’t – I’ll just appeal to their sense of fair play…

  9. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply