BootsnAll Travel Network



Martin Mack’s

Trying to write this quickly after 8 hours in the bar we went to for breakfast… Yes 8 hours for breakfast with many pints of Guinness thrown in. Cheers Maria, and thanks Margaret and Diane for being there.

Last night went entirely wrong owing to a round of Long Island Ice Teas. Many kittens may have perished and I’m not accountable for Mexican midgets.

I’m now entirely in the hands of Lithuanians (I realise I’m repeating myself) and may have to start smoking again. Here’s hoping I finally get on the boat tomorrow – but all the arrangements seem very vague.

Bye everyone… Remember comments maketh the blog and this blog has loads more comments than everyone else’s. You could all have a field day while I’m on the boat. Someone should print off for Mum and Dad as their PC is being repaired at the moment (I think Dad was upgrading so he could play Age of Empires with his mates in Singapore).

Today’s song Down In the Tube Station at Midnight by those Jam boys. (It was on in the pub, Col.)



Tags: , ,

15 Responses to “Martin Mack’s”

  1. jonesy Says:

    As you know i have been in lituanian hands before. That bloke in the cell, i wonder what happened to him….. Hes probably got my coat that didnt get stolen.

    To cheer you up i have seen some pictures and heard some nice things about that place in columbia you are going to. I can pronounce it but cant spell it. They have a lot of window boxes on the houses.

  2. admin Says:

    Cheers mate – just about to deliver myself to them. See you on the other side.

  3. Posted from United States United States
  4. Joe Says:

    Finally got onto your website, took me a while sorry. How are the Lithuanians now? Where actually are you at the moment? I always though Lithuania was in Europe?

  5. Posted from Canada Canada
  6. Squatter Says:

    Christina has not changed a bit still as lovely as ever.
    Did you hear about the pirates? Best not to worry.

  7. Little Sis Says:

    Yeah, I heard about that. They had big guns and they got away, by all accounts. Still, you’re in good hands. They’re hard from that neck of the woods.

  8. Little Sis Says:

    Right everybody. Is it time to start worrying yet?

  9. Tammy Lee Says:

    I have the car full with petrol and ready to go at a moments notice. Hows the fund going in England? Please send advance payments to Tammy Lee’s swiss bank account.

    Or maybe he’s swapped his laptop for a case of Woodbines.

  10. Posted from Canada Canada
  11. Mark & Kim Says:

    Hey John

    Everyone’s worrying unduly, we know you will be fine. I’ve no more holidays until 2006, so I can’t come and get you out of jail until January. How long is the drive? I’ll bring some Tim Horton’s cups for bribes.

  12. Posted from Canada Canada
  13. Cousin Mick Says:

    Nimrod has been sent up and reports an old bucket flying the Lithuanian flag heading full steam (about 2 knots ) towards the Panama canal. No worries.
    The sos sign painted on deck is for more patches.

  14. Posted from United States United States
  15. Aunty Mary Says:

    Another Baby!!! Another boy!!! Tracey’s arrived on the 14th Nov. weighing in at 7lb 7oz. By the name of Matthew Thomas. Both now at home and doing well. Hope you enjoy your cruise!!

  16. MikeyMikeyMikeMike Says:

    I’ve just seen a clip of a programme on ITV, Cruise it’s called, some bloke called Stelios on it. Could have sworn I saw my second eldest cousin trying to hide behind an umbrella in his pina colada. He was smoking 4 ciggies at once. Where was the cruise going to I hear you ask? Llanddudno. Still at least he’s moved on from Bala.
    Latest boy to be born into this great dynasty is bloody gorgeous.

  17. Posted from United States United States
  18. Captain Sven Barnacle Says:

    Your frind is very much trouble. All the time he is wanting gin..cigarettes.. and loud music. We have many complaints from neighbouring ships… now we are being monitored by maritme environmental health.
    He won’t leave ship until all vodka is gone – we will negotiate money to the person to take him away

  19. Sister Susan Says:

    All right, you can stop worrying. You may or may not know that Martin has now hit land in Mexico and claims in a text that he’s still alive. Any suggestion that bandits have stolen his phone is merely rumour.

  20. Sister Angelika Says:

    The phone is definitely in operation, as he has just called me from a Mexican lap dancing club. It appears that the crew on the ship are not Lithuanian (apart from Captain Barnacle, you understand) but Catholic Indians. They even have mass and special lunch on Sunday (Martin didn’t miss the lunch).
    He is now heading off, five days late, up the Panama Canal to Lord knows what. The sailors pray quite a lot, probably no bad thing, really…

  21. admin Says:

    Hi All

    I’m back…

  22. Posted from Panama Panama

Leave a Reply