BootsnAll Travel Network



A Quick Word on My State of Mind

Having had a quick look at the comments, you all need to know I’m having a fantastic time.  It’s a quarter to three and have just left the local Chillout Bar.  Only came home because the match starts early tomorrow.  Last two weeks, including the bus journey, have been a blast.  No orcas today but did see a four-way sea-lion fight (SEALS!).

Tonight’s song has to be One for My Baby by Frank…



Tags:

6 Responses to “A Quick Word on My State of Mind”

  1. Optimistic Melancholy Mike Says:

    Was that caps locked “SEALS” a memory of days gone by? Halcyon indeed, Sealand Road end….ball gets booted onto the roof….mmmm….don’t look up….too late….rust in the eye for the newcomer.,,,mmm….marvellous …..jumpers for goal posts.
    I must admit once more North Wales has improved since the last time I went to Criccieth.
    PS I would love it, just love it if Gary Neville get a last minute winner today…..in front of the Kop of course.

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. JK Says:

    Glad your having a good time and I hope that today,Saturday 18th February, get’s better and better.
    Song for today-
    “Park, Park wherever you maybe
    He eats dogs in his own country
    But he could be worse,
    He could be Scouse
    Eating a rat in a council house”

    Not very PC I know but whatthe hell….!

    “They cost us 5 years
    They cost us 5 years
    In ’85
    They cost us 5 years”

    Enjoy the game!!

  4. JK Says:

    God! How bad were we? Makes me appreciate what Keane did for us for years.
    Still look on the bright side.
    That mob will be so busy celebrating they won’t be flooding over to Chester for a day or two. No mugging, drug dealing,granny stabbing or shoplifting from our lovable neighbours.So in a very real way…we are ALL winners.
    Take care.
    JK

  5. admin Says:

    Yes, Mike, the Caps Lock was on purpose. Grandad with flat cap…bloody load of rubbish…discussion over egg and chips for tea…”not going again”…having Tranmere from the Sealand Road End…invading the kop…rickets…chemicals in your orange squash…athlete’s foot.

    Nice effort to make every cloud have a silver lining John. Don’t know what all the fuss is about with that FA thing. Now we can concentrate on the League Cup. I hear there is still some discredited continental thing going on next week. Not interested, myself. Pleased to be in South America this season of all seasons. Off to see Boca Juniors in a week or so. Will keep my eyes open for a tough midfield playmaker…

    By the way, was Rooney playing in every position tiday? Or was that just me? To make the fun better, I was watching the game with a Spurs fan while the Argentine cafe owner roundly abused me for being a Red. Thank God for the SPL at moments like this.

  6. JK Says:

    Don’t wish to hog this but I’ve popped upstairs to update the Club Horse Racing Nap Table.(Would you believe one of the girls scored with an 80/1 second at Wolverhampton today?!!) Totally agree with this FA Cup thingy. The Final’s only in Cardiff again this year, so not bothered! Being as most Liverpool fans are Welsh anyway, I suppose it is only fitting they should play in their capital city once in a while. Now am I wrong, but didn’t a lot of Welsh people settle in Argentina in the 1800’s? Well that’s why you were being given so much grief by that Argie descendant of a goat worrier from Llandegla Moor.
    Small World isn’t it?
    Tiochfaidh Arla!
    By the way Curle is due for the bullet tomorrow morning (Sun).
    Doesn’t look good for Smithy.Very,Very bad injury. Poor kid.

  7. Angelina Says:

    We can concentrate on coming second in the league. We need to, as I have a bet on with quite a few scousers. I’ve been losing money hand over fist, this season. Better get your mate to pass on those tips, John.

Leave a Reply