BootsnAll Travel Network



Ghana v South Korea

Even though this ‘friendly’ is 3 weeks away Ghana are fired up to set Easter Road, Edinburgh alight and sending out a message to the rest of the world by hammering Korea on Saturday 4th June.

We know we play Turkey and Jamaica before then so by the time Lena brings her Korean’s to Edinburgh we will be at full fitness for this potential first battle of the world cup heavyweights.

Since our next game after this friendly will be against Italy in the cup itself, the likes of Essien, fresh from his championship win in England and the captain Appiah will be wanting to get a few goals in this game to prepare them for the championship.

We will keep this post running for this game and hope Lena can add the Korean prospective off this game and there hopes for the cup.



Tags:

5 responses to “Ghana v South Korea”

  1. Allah Supports Iran says:

    My understanding on the Ruud situation is that St Derek moves to Old Trafford in return for Van Nistleroy in a ‘Player + Shrine’ deal, or something. Will ring Fergie to confirm later.

  2. Sam says:

    South Korea are going to smash Ghana, end of story.

  3. Samuel says:

    S.Korea to smash Ghana? Ha! They don’t call us the Brazil of Africa for nothing-just go and as the bedazzled Reggae Boyz, they’ll tell u a story or two….Bring on S.Korea, Italy, USA, Czech….Bring on the world, we’ll have u all…..and yes that inc Brazil too!

  4. nathan says:

    any1 know what time the game at easter road kicks off at ? ghana v south korea i stay in scotland would like 2 go and watch.

  5. Tom Corner says:

    Nathan,

    Its 3pm, and its only £10vto get in to see the mighty Ghana.

  6. Hettie says:

    5 pounds if you’re a student:) It was a good game, and Ghana won 3-1. Korea didn’t look sharp, but their supporters were in form. Great atmosphere, I’m glad I went to see the game

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *