BootsnAll Travel Network



The Blog Has its very own Website….

www.freewebs.com/loveitifwebeatthem

to login the password is the same with a capital for the first letter, and the user name is everything after the / in the address

i hope everyone likes it, i need pictures from everyone for the album.



Tags:

2 responses to “The Blog Has its very own Website….”

  1. Tom Corner says:

    Emailed you a photo john hope it works, cant wait for the start. Come on Ghana and France.

  2. Allah Supports Iran says:

    This is fantastic.

  3. JK says:

    Congratulations LJP. A quality site indeed.
    Been a bit quiet as I have been building up to the big day in Manchester yesterday. A truly great gathering of the Celtic family, a fantastic atmosphere rounded off a super day. Rather than put the money in the pockets of Weatherspoons et al. we adopted the policy of charity begins at home. So St Ann’s Parish Centre in Stretford it was. The place was mobbed. Good cheap beer, a band belting out lots of (ahem) ‘Irish folk songs’ and a personal appearance by Billy McNeil and members of the ‘Lisbon Lions’. A great sing song and a truly memorable raffle. It was for a hamper consisting of bottles of dark rum,whisky,vodka,bacardi, buckie and cans of Stella. The winners were necking back the contents out of the bottles!! Just the thing to brace yourself for that journey up Chester Road. A great day proving once again that Parish Centres really are the place to be!!
    Altogether now….”there’s only one King Billy that’s McNeil!!”

    http://www.facupticketsrus/postmanpat.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *