BootsnAll Travel Network



Nobody loves football like the Italians.

I bloody knew it. I bloody knew i knew it.

Nice to hear a resounding Walk On at the end. And also nice to see Ballack boo-hooing.

Heres my view of the world cup thingy.

England are shite, almost always have been and probably almost always will be.  The weight of expectation was unbearable. The media was/is unbearable. The public were, generally, unbearable (i had an incident after the ecuador game with a divvy singing rule britannia) The stupid pigs at the fa are stupid pigs. Sven must be a successful con man. The refs instructions were given by girls (sorry). The commentating is plumbing new depths ‘isnt it lovely to see two strikers playing with each other’. As for the commercial bullshit, making a load of Dutch fans take their shorts off because they didnt have an official sponsors name on. I ask you. EDF Energy. Who? Prepare youself with Gillette. Piss off. 15 years ago you couldnt have made it up. Its all gone wrong.

However im enjoying some of the football.

So instead of watching England lose i went to a festival to play with magic bunnies in the forest. The psy-trance was good. I get it now. I also may have seen members of Crass doing a gig from the back of a van. None of the popular hits but some very angry crusties all of the right sort of age wearing appropriate t-shirts. They were too angry to speak to but later on Joanna had a go. They gave her some tequila and told her to …. …

Anyway less of that. In this competition one of my choices for the top are in the final and dont anyone say i was lucky. It was skill.

Is there a prize?

I live in Leeds, away end and a piss up for the carling cup anyone?

The Inferno.



Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *