BootsnAll Travel Network



Whats it like?

Ko Phan Nang. What is it like you ask. ok..

The main (most busy) part of the island is called Had Rin. Sunrise/Sunset beaches are on Had Rin. The Full Moon party is on Had Rin. Its party central for the island.. I stayed 3/4 of the way from Had Rin to the next ‘town’ called Tong Sala. Its more chill anywhere out of Had Rin, but in Ban Thai beach, where I was, you get the chill, but within riding distance of Had Rin.

Where I stayed were beach bungalows (see below). About 30 meters from the ocean. There were typically about 8-10 people total on the beach during the day.


Ban Thai beach

Really sweet sunsets, and with the tide you could walk out for hundreds of meters waist high or less. Met a group of kids who were travelling together from the UK and South Africa, they had some crazy experience getting their ass kicked by like 40 Thai guys. Even the girl got beat up. There were about 5 of them , each thinking ‘where the fuck are my friends’ getting the shit kicked out of them by like 5 Thai guys. Well, all of them had about 5 guys on them, so they were all fucked. #1 Rule in Thailand….dont fuck with the thai people. at all.

I dont know how they managed to get beat up, I never really had any problems, but of course I follow the rule.

Had Rin during the day is SICK. Huge international crowd, everyone out on sunset or sunrise beach, laying out in the sun or in the water. Aqua green water semicircular cove. Some girls go topless, but not the majority. Alot of the European guys wear speedos, which you get used to. Even some of the guys I see, I’m just thinking ‘Dont come to my country’. cause they would steal all the ladies.

not cause they are hot…

umm..

i feel weird.

hah joking. The people in general are just beautiful, its crazy.

Here is a picture of the place I stayed on Ban Thai beach, Ko Phan Nang Island..


Ban Thai beach bungalows

Oh, sidenote on a ‘scarred for life’ incident I had…
Ok, In thailand, especially some areas, like Ko Samui, there is a huge population of men who dress up as women. And I shit you not, you CAN’T TELL. Ohh.. you think you know, but you have no idea.

Of couse, I assume I can tell, and some of them its is really obvious, but others.. oh.. oh.. scarred.

Here is what happened. I was hanging out with a guy from L.A. who I met on the planeride down. Now, what happens in the bars on Ko Samui, is that Thai women will just come up and talk to you. They will ask you to play pool or ask where you’re from or going to , or whatever, but bottom line, they approach you constantly.

SO, anyway, this chick comes up and starts talking to me, she really cute. So we’re talking for a while and my buddy comes up and is like “No worries, man, its totally cool. Its a woman 100%. Trust me I took a whole bunch of anatomy courses, you can tell by the hips.” And he proceeds to point out / grab her hips. So, I’m convinced. About 30 minutes into the converstion I get a feeling.. just a feeling. That something is not right with this situation. So I happen to glance down to the floor for some reason. and..

MAN FEET.

It was a freakin man.

A freakin man.

I stayed in for 3 nights.

I think I was talking about Ko Phan Nang. whatever.

Tags: , ,



One Response to “Whats it like?”

  1. Riooooooo Says:

    Dude what would happened if u never saw his feet and he wanted to filate????
    the question is would u recieve?????

  2. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply