BootsnAll Travel Network



Rack em Bitch

So, I’m sitting there in an outside bar drinking a Singha (thai beer) and i hear the old clack clack. Naturally I head towards the pool table. Turns out there are alot of pool tables in Thailand and some pretty decent players. And, the girls are all awsome at pool over here. Its crazy. Its 20 baht a game, or 50 cents.

Thai Pool Rules (8 ball)

– 8 ball is not neutral
– if you commit a foul, the other player gets 2 shots
– if you scratch, the other player has to shoot behind the scratch line, unless he is on the 8 ball

so andybenoway (anyway), I go up to play and the dude wants to play me for 100 baht. I’m like ok, 100 baht a ball. Of course, at this point I’m totally bluffing (as usual) just trying to fuck with the dude a bit. So andybenoway, after we clear up the fact that he is a little bitch and doesnt want to play for 100 a ball, we start. He is actually really good and I think hustles the tourists for cash.

So, it comes down to me with 1 ball left and him with the 8 ball. I’m down table and my ball is in between the upper left and mid-left pocket, almost touching the rail. Now, I could have just shot top left corner, but the 8 ball was blocking, so i call top RIGHT corner. Basically banking it, well the ball was so close to the rail this dude just looks at me like I have no idea how to play pool. I make the shot , then the 8 ball.

RACK EM BITCH.

Oh, one more thing. Later at a different bar, I was playing some middle eastern guy and I had a shot on the 8 ball but it was a nearly impossible cut in the side. Just ask Rio about the Impossible Cut. Well, it was POSSIBLE. haha. So anyway… I make the shot and won that one..

Special thanks to Rio, Jeff, and all the rest of the pool hustlers from L-Dale.

Pace.

Tags: ,



One Response to “Rack em Bitch”

  1. melissa Says:

    the imPOSSible cut that you two attempted (unsuccessfully) about a trillion times after making it that day. guess the practice came in handy.. you should definately try hustling the tourists.

  2. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply