BootsnAll Travel Network



I score goals

There was a guy sitting on a bench just chilling. All tanned out. ‘Whats goin on man?’ , ‘Nothing man, just chillin.’ he said. He was on his way to ski the Swiss Alps. ‘Sweet, how you gettin there?’. He said he was just going to start walking in that direction.

You see, this guy had no money. I asked him what he did with his life. He said ‘I score goals.’
What? I said. ‘Whats that supposed to mean.’ And he listed off the last 10 goals he scored. went down the Amazon in a small paddle boat, saw the pyramids, circumferenced South America on motorbike, and a few others.

‘How do you get money, what do you eat, where do u stay?’ He said you dont need money. He takes it if people give it to him, and he eats whatever he has, sleeps where he can. The secret was that he just didnt care about anything in the world except his current goal. He put 100 percent of his pysical and mental abilites towards the goal – whether it be reading about what he needs to know to do it, working for a bit, talking to people , whatever. But he gets there in the end. So thats how he lives his life. He scores goals. Pretty sweet.

Tags: ,



5 Responses to “I score goals”

  1. steve Says:

    genius.

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. George Says:

    Ippon!!

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. melissa Says:

    brilliant

  6. Jethro Says:

    Lazy begging ponce relying on other people’s generosity to do what he wants without facing any responsibilities in life.

  7. Posted from Lao People's Democratic Republic Lao People's Democratic Republic
  8. Steff Says:

    He will settle down sometime…hail the road less traveled!

  9. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply