BootsnAll Travel Network



Steve is a College Graduate! Well, sort of…

Saturday was Steve’s graduation. But for some odd reason, UC Berkeley, in its infinite wisdom, has decided that it’s best to hold their Fall convocation ceremony before the students are actually done with classes. So, Saturday Steve “graduated,” and today (Monday) is his last day of classes; tomorrow he has two finals, and next Monday he turns in his last assignment and is officially a college graduate. Sort of sad for Steve in that he had to go through the whole ceremony without the elated feelings of both never having to write a paper or take a test ever again if he doesn’t choose to do so and of being officially free from school. Oh well. We still had fun! And I found out that I can find my boyfriend in a crowd of people who are all dressed the same in a dimly lit auditorium.

Steve and Gina at Steve's Graduation
Me and Steve

Steve's family Steve's graduation
Gary, Becca, Steve, and Genie



Tags:

0 responses to “Steve is a College Graduate! Well, sort of…”

  1. Laura says:

    Wish we had been there! Yeah Stephen!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *