BootsnAll Travel Network



Leaving on a jet plane

Bangkok, Thailand.

Tomorrow we fly. We’re off to Italy (via Germany)! Goodbye Asia! Hello Europe! A lot has happened over the past few days, so I have a lot to catch up with the blog. But I’ve been so busy trying to upload all of my pictures from S.E. Asia, that I forgot all about writing! And now it’s 9 pm, I haven’t had dinner (but I had a very late lunch) and I need to pack and get some sleep before tomorrow. So, updates will have to wait! I haven’t quite finished with the photos, but we’ve made it to Angkor Wat and there’s only a little bit more to go–including some underwater photos of snorkeling!

We’re both excited about being cold, eating Italian food and drinking wine, seeing our friend Florian in Dusseldorf (we have an overnight layover so we’re going to get some food and possibly crash at his place tomorrow night), and soon going to Croatia to WWOOF. I’ll try to make some time during our few days in Florence to write some more. But one happy bit of news I have to share–I got into UC Santa Barbara for graduate school! Yay! Real life is quickly catching up with the trip. But I’m glad. Especially since the real life things are all happy!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *