BootsnAll Travel Network



I’m working on the issue, thanks for your patience!

I’ve been able to find a few of the blog entries that went missing.  It wasn’t easy work but I used my go-go gadget brain and tracked some of them down.  I posted a couple and I have more to post and I will hopefully have that done by the end of the day.  I’ll give you a quick update.  I’m leaving Africa tomorrow for London.  I’ll be staying with my friend Kevin up in Aberdeen for about 2 weeks or so for a little rest and relaxation.  I have alot of things that I want to update onto the blog and  if i don’t get that done today I will try to do it when I get to the U.K. sometime this weekend.  Thanks for being patiend and i’ll talk to you soon.

Brian



Tags:

6 responses to “I’m working on the issue, thanks for your patience!”

  1. Anna says:

    you are not the one to apologize… you are the one everyone should feel bad for and the ppl who lost al your stuff should kiss your feet.

    GL with the retrieving!

    Love

    Anna

  2. Your Brother Tom says:

    good cover up for coming back to the hostel drunk and stoned and actually deleting them yourself by mistake

  3. Jeff says:

    ZING!!!!!

    How about ol’ Tom Gagnon coming in with that nice zinger! The only question I have is, Tom, did you just come back to the dorm drunk and stoned and somehow pull that line off?

    Bri, Flan wanted me to tell you he says hello and the car is in great shape.

    Jeff

  4. Mother says:

    Excuse me. Enough of the drunk and stoned talk. There has to be someone else to blame for this. Maggie, perhaps?

  5. Mark McManmon says:

    Brain,
    Sorry to hear your server went down. While trying to fix your blog, maybe you could figure out what happened to the Pat’s offense. It seems to have gone down as well. It looks like they are going to need someone to replace Deion 5.0.

    Hope you are doing well.

    Mark

  6. Karen, Emily & Jack says:

    Hi Brian,

    Glad to hear all is well with you and that you are being careful.

    We are all plugging along here, Emily doesn’t get home from school until 3:40, Jack is still going 3 days a week (1/2 days). He really wants to go 5 days and I told him “mommy would miss you” which he replied “you’d get over it”. He is probably right, but I’m not signing him up for 5 days he’s only 4!

    Tim is working lots, studying for his CFA while trying to do construction at our house. I honestly don’t know how he does it but that’s Tim. His attitude is it has to get done…..so don’t complain and just do it. Hopefully the kids will get this trait from him and not the complaining trait from Mom!!!!

    Sounds like you are having an amazing trip and many once in a lifetime sights. Stay safe and we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

    Karen

  7. ERIC the RED says:

    HEY LOSER! Stay in London for a while so me and the little woman can come and visit.

    Hope all is well.

    Eric

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *