BootsnAll Travel Network



Bula from Fiji!!

Bula Everyone,

Fiji is absolutely wonderful. When i arrived i headed right out to the islands. I’ve spent the past 6 days or so out on the islands. I met up with a guy at the airport in LA and jumped along on his tour. We headed out to the Yasawa Islands off the west coast of Fiji. It is an absolute paradise. I did some snorkeling and a little boozing. I had my fair share of Kava, which isn’t the tastiest but it makes your mouth nice and numb. I was fortunate enough to go and visit a few of the local villages and meet some of the amazing fijian people. They are very friendly, even to me, considering i was wearing my “I love George Bush” t-shirt….just kidding. While i was out on the islands i got a chance to visit the island where they filmed “Castaway” with Tom Hanks. It is a beautiful Island and the snorkeling there was spectacular. I’m now back on the mainland of Viti Levu. I’ve made may way out to a resort on the southern coast called the Mango Bay Resort. I’ll probably spend one day here and then head back to Nadi tomorrow so i can catch my flight to Australia on Tuesday. I’ve met loads of great people, mostly british. I haven’t met one american yet so hopefully my luck will hold out for quite a while. You wouldn’t believe how many people are doing trips like me, pretty much everyone i’ve met has been traveling for the past year or will be traveling for the next year. Most of the people I’ve met are heading out towards L.A. as they’ve already come from where i’m heading. It’s been good to get alot of information from them so i know what to expect in some of the places i’ll be heading. Anyhow, that’s it for now from Fiji. I hope you are all doing well and I have lots of great pictures which i will try to upload on my site as well.



Tags:

5 responses to “Bula from Fiji!!”

  1. HEY BABE….how exciting!! i can’t wait to see all your amazing pictures. I am glad that you have met some great people and having lots of parties….in the pants and out. I hope to hear from you soon…

    alice

  2. Janet - the sister you do have says:

    If you do have any parties in your pants, I don’t want to hear about it.

    Thanks for writing. We love you.

  3. Mom says:

    Happy Easter, Brian.
    I hope we can talk to you today. We are hopefully going to have a nice family dinner. It won’t be the same without auntie Sharon, but at least we will be together. Please say a prayer today for us.
    Love,
    Mom

  4. Tom says:

    Brian,
    Good stuff man, keep it comming anf get those pictures up. I have had Kava before too…the tase is bad but once you go numb you cant taste it anyhow…keep it going and walk the edge as much as possible.

    Tom

  5. Dude that is awesome stuff. It must be 80 degrees plus out there you lucky bastard. It broke 60 here the other day. We grabbed our SCUBA gear on Saturday. Went to Fenway again yesterday w/ Alysha and watched Beckett and Papelbon DOMINATE again.

    Papelbon (6 for 6 in save chances era of 0.00) was coming out to Glory Days by the Boss and a couple of the guys on the team told him to get his stuff together and get a real song. So the hick picks “Let the Bodies hit the floor” by Drowing Pool. I’ll tell you what man that gate swung open and that song hit- EVERYONE stood up and anyone under 35 is SINGING the chorus!!! UNREAL game. Wily Mo has a cast iron glove. Red Sox win 3-2. Yankees were in dead last as of yesterday. Sox and Schilling won friday, Wake lost saturday, Right now they are 8-4 and 2 up on the Yankees.

    Other News: Ty Law is talking to Bellechick about a return to New England. His agents (the Postin Bros.) are staying out of contract talks. Favre STILL hasn’t made an announcement of wheter or not he’ll be back this year. Oren from Denver DID NOT talk junk about me in his follow up call to Rome. Also LenDale White may fall out of the first round and is rumored to be linked with the Patriots!?!

    Jeff- You can listen to Mike Felger and myself (I’m usually on between 430-530) on espnboston.com and click on the listen now link or 890 and 1400 AM radio if your in the Boston area.

    Take care Brian. Enjoy it man, you busted your ass to scrimp and save. You went without to have it now. Do as much as you can, I want to hear all about it on our ride back to Massachusetts.

    -Mark

  6. rlhiinostro says:

    You did Sandy dirty she still loves you. You told her nothing about leaving. She can’t work or go out we forced her to go to San Felipe Baja for the Easter break and all she did was sleep I hope she forgets you soon. I thought you should have broke up with her a week before you left but thats just like a man we all look alike except for our faces. We have many to show our females. RLH

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *