BootsnAll Travel Network



Three is Company

Dear Fans,

       You all remember that i’m a big Lord of the Rings Fan. My favorite character is Legolas.  I’m going to tell you about my progress to get to New Zealand.  I have been saving money to go.  I have been getting good grades.  All my teachers love that i’m going to NZ, especially my social studies teacher, she is so excited for me to go, because she knows someone that lives there.. Back to me, I told you I’m getting good grades and on my math test, I got a 90%.  In science I’m bringing it up little by little. In social studies, we just did our African Project. My Project was on Tanzania, and now we are watching Hotel Rwanda. We are watching it because, we are now learning about the fight with the Hutus and the Tutsis.  When the Hutus started massacering the Tutsis because they blamed them for their Presidents death.  I have been getting my math grade up because it’s a little hard class. I’ve been worrying about my grades a lot, because I really want to go to New Zealand.  I have been doing  great in Art, even if I’m not a very good Artist, but my Two older brothers are awesome at Art.  In Art now, I’m drawing a robbin in a black background.  This is some of my progress to get to New Zealand. 

Your Friend Tom



Tags:

4 responses to “Three is Company”

  1. Donovan says:

    Keep up the hard work buddy. Your work will pay off!

  2. Francesca says:

    Hey guys, check out the BootBlog. You’ve made it to the Big Time! 🙂 And Tom I wish your Uncle Max would have told me you were doing a project on Tanzania. I just came back from there – maybe I could’ve helped you with some information.

  3. Brett says:

    Hey guys, Donovan showed me your blog the other day. I think it’s awesome! I’m a huge LOTR fan too, and my wife have actually talked about doing a Middle-Earth tour someday…so you guys have to let me know how it is. Keep working hard and make it happen! And, of course, keep on bloggin’ away and letting us know how things go.

  4. admin says:

    Thanks for the comments,,, as a I figure out how to post pics, we will and definitely will be posting pictures from NZ ,, Max

  5. Tom says:

    Thanks for all the comments, because I have been sick lately, it made me try even harder from the comments, I hope you guys and girls try hard to make your success. Thanks. Tom

  6. Gramma says:

    Hi Tommy,
    Its Gram I am so proud of you and Timmy because you two boys are doing so very well in school I heard you got an award in science . Timmy got an award in English. I could’nt be more Proud of both of you. I am truely Blessed to have Tom and Tim as my grandsons . love Gram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *