BootsnAll Travel Network



reality check

You think we’ve shrunk? Or used funny mirrors?
Shame on you, dear comment-ers on the last post!

Here’s real proof taken today of Rob’s fine form – and just take a look at Rach’s waistline (or what you can almost see of it).
Yes, there’s a mirror, but there ain’t anything funny about it.
Cameras don’t lie, you know.

And while we’re dreaming 😉 , Rach found her dream cottage today:

More details of today’s magic coming later, but right now it’s 11pm and we’ve only just got everyone into bed (we were still eating dinner at 9:30)…..it’s been one long wonderful day and we’re ready to crash get our beauty sleep.



Tags: ,

3 responses to “reality check”

  1. Sharonnz says:

    Hahahaha…very funny!

    Rach – I can’t see anywhere for a huge garden at your new cottage?

  2. nova says:

    disneyland huh? not exactly where i would have picked for your dream home! 😉

    i can’t help but wonder what it was like for T & whether things have changed much in the 22 years since i was at tokyo disneyland in all my 4yo golden curled goodness…?? people were taking more photos of me than anything else! but i suppose you’re used to that by now!? lol…

  3. Rachael says:

    Just the house – not the location!!! And can’t you see? There are fields of vegetables and chickens and a pigsty and orchards all around it!

    As for the photographs – we tied T’s hair in a French plait and that always helps! There were only half a dozen photos taken of us (or should I say “them”?), and even most of them were unobtrusive ones. It’s been refreshing to be “absorbed” into a big city!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *