BootsnAll Travel Network



Norbert, Christian and Jurgen

Norbert and JurgenJurgen and Norbert 2

This is Jurgen (left) and Norbert (right).

NorbertĀ 

Norbert got here in the dark ages when there where no Chinese students during the new year and the food was grim. He’s from Germany and works in computers. We have made good friends and I will try to visit him in Germany soetime in the future. Norbert is sadly injured at the momnent and very frustrated. It’s his knees. He has been for countless different opinions and the latest doctor gave hime some sort of miracle tar to smear on the problem area. He had started to train slowly and will hopefully be back on top form asap!

JurgenĀ 

Jurgen got here a couple of weeks ago. He arrived from India where he and his partner drove from Germany where he’s from. All the way through Turkey, Iran and Pakistan. It’s quite and adventure and he has a website to which there is a lnk on this site if you want to check out the journey so far. It’s in German and English and called Magic-worlds – check it out. His partner, Alex is holding the fort and the truck in Goa while Jurgen is here.. She is a Reiki Master and teaching while he is away. They also have a dog, who has made joined them on the whole trip! Jurgen was a Loreal hairdresser as well as Alex, but gave it all up to travel. Good for them I say!

Might get a free haircut, fingers crossed, not much to do here though. Although because I am doing the stick form at the moment and my hair is a bit all over the place, I seemed to have picked up the name, Tom the Wizard. As far as nicknames go, it’s not too bad!

Christian
Christian plus misfits Christian crossing over to the dark sideLuke...

Although the last picture looks as though Christian is turning to the dark side, it is in fact his final exam, Tai chi part. Christian left early this morning after just over 2 months here. He was in my group and a really nice guy. He’s from Bavaria in Germany and only 19! He is returning now to audition for a jazz singing school. Good luck Christian!

Christian and Paul (the Dutch tiger) came up the school anthem. It’s a Elvis number called ‘Trouble’. It goes a little something like this… “If you’re looking for trouble, Well you came to the right place…”. Perfect!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *