BootsnAll Travel Network



Paul

PaulPaul2Paul, Jurgen and big Jerome

This is Paul. He is from Holland. He has actually just left here last Saturday. He stayed for a month. He was very funny and had a perfect Dutch accent. He usually spends about 6months working and then the rest of the time travelling.

It was sad to see him go as he really made everyone laugh and we got on really well. He was in my group and we started training almost at the exact same time.

Paul left for work in Thailand, he is a underwater construction engineer, I think. He works on oil rig maintenance, diving with aqua gear and sometimes works blind under instruction cleaning or putting together piping and parts. I think he often has to go in decompression tanks. It sounded rather dangerous, but I think that’s just Paul. When he was younger his hobby was to climb cranes with his friends, scramble alongto the end and hang off them! Crazy!

He was only here for a month and in the beginning found it quite difficult: authority and picking up movement. But by the end he had improved so much I was really happy for him. He didn’t want to leave and may come back in again when the weather is a little warmer and if they get rid of the dust in the training halls!



Tags:

4 responses to “Paul”

  1. minami says:

    was he tight like a tiger?

  2. Dad says:

    Hi Tom – I have been saving all your pics in a folde, but recently I can’t – because they seem to be bitmaps. Have you changed the way you are posting your pics?
    Good talking to you today! Take care & lots of luv from us 2.
    Dad xxxx

  3. PJ says:

    ha, u big group of wierdoo!!
    it’s a first sign that I am finally back in london…. will reply proper very soon…
    keep being wierd!
    PJxxx

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *