BootsnAll Travel Network



this blog under construction…..

This blog is currently under construction. As of right now, Cheryl and Mike are in D.C., preparing to fly out this evening, first to Newark, which I hear is lovely this time of year, and then from Newark to Dehli, a 14 hour odessey which will provide us with plenty of time to catch our breath and allow us to prepare for all of the sights, sounds, and smells of India! We have got to run, as Cheryl the Diva has to check her mascara and perfume case yet again before we head out to the airport! (Just kidding, of course). Please feel free to check the blog if when you get some spare time over the next couple of months, as we will (hopefully) be adding more exciting and feverishly witty posts and comments regularly. Also, we will miss all of you tremendously, and welcome your posts as well, and look forward to hearing from you all.

PS- As we were writing this, Cheryl just looked into my ears and is hoping (out loud) that I brought Q-Tips. Fasten your seatbelts, here we go!

Stay tuned for more…



Tags:

5 responses to “this blog under construction…..”

  1. Courtney says:

    Let the adventure begin…..!
    Love ya’ll – Courtney & Ben

  2. Mama Karen says:

    One question. Which bird in the picture is Cheryl and which one is Mike?

  3. Mom and Dad says:

    Namaste-We wish we were there with you!We love you

  4. Stephanie says:

    Exciting, I will be thinking of you!

  5. Diane says:

    Glad you arrived safely. Soak it all in — I can’t imagine there are too many places on this early as rich and as colorful as India. Due to the poverty, though, you must always watch your back. I expect you know that. Take care. Love your updates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *