BootsnAll Travel Network



SuperBlog

Hello everyone! Just a couple of quick shots for today…Cheryl and I got to watch the Super Bowl ( it came on at noon on Monday), we had the whole bar to ourselves (side note:what a game! Loved it, and pretty happy with the result. Very exciting.) We had the whole bar to ourselves, as you’ll see in the pics below…needless to say, the Super Bowl doesn’t quite draw in the crowds here as itdoes in the States. It was almost surreal being in a dead-empty sports bar during the Super Bowl. But we had a good time. We just got finished uploading a good number of New Zealand pics a moment ago, and tomorrow we’ll put up another big post that will include the pics and kind catch everyone up to date on what we’ve been doing. Until then!

New Zealand 246.jpg

superbowl

New Zealand 257.jpg



Tags:

3 responses to “SuperBlog”

  1. Robin says:

    Awesome beach picture – it could be a postcard. Yes it was a great game, even if Brett wasn’t in it. BTW AR is Amazing Race – I figured Cheryl would have known that.
    Robin

    PS – Cheryl it’s looking good for my fave employee – Darron and the Lodge have parted company.

  2. Courtney & Ben says:

    nice tans…

  3. tracy and rob says:

    I would have to agree w/courtney. Wasn’t the same not watching the game a Pony Lane but then again another epic day at the hole too tired…..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *