BootsnAll Travel Network



Winding down from Wine Country

Well, it’s been a great week here in Marlborough, we’ve had a great time working (and drinking wine) with our wonderful hosts, Rosemary and Jeremy, and we’re heading out tomorrow morning back to Picton, we’re Cheryl’s parents are scheduled to arrive on the south island. We’ve included a couple of pics to show us working (believe it or not), as well as a few shots from the Bleinham Farmer’s Market, which we attended yesterday w/Rosemary & Jeremy, and where we got to see them in action selling olive oil. All in all, we had a great time, worked hard, enjoyed some great food & wine, and want to say a big thanks to our tremendous hosts! Until next time….

DSCF0672.JPG
MIKE LOOKS LIKE HE’S WORKING

DSCF0681.JPG
CHERYL IS ACTUALLY WORKING (& ROSEMARY)

DSCF0675.JPG
ROSEMARY & JEREMY’S PLACE

DSCF0730.JPG
FARMERS MARKET

DSCF0731.JPG
ROSEMARY & JEREMY (Slingin’ Olive Oil @ the Farmers Market)

DSCF0733.JPG
CHERYL HAVING FUN AT THE FARMER’S MARKET!

DSCF0687.JPG
ARCHIE, ONE OF TWO DOGS HERE AT ROSEMARY & JEREMY’S



Tags:

6 responses to “Winding down from Wine Country”

  1. tracy and rob says:

    It is so good to see you two doing labor! Have fun with the folks. Scooby is a little jealous….

  2. Karen says:

    Eli and Matt would be proud of you!!
    Cheryl, you and the flowers look beautiful, but try not to stand in front of a tent when you are getting your picture taken!

  3. admin says:

    Cheryl realizes that the tent makes her look like she’s got a little hat on, and doesn’t like it. She was very concerned about this prior to me posting the pic, and now feels vindicated that you mentioned this…

  4. Robin says:

    I actually thought of a beanie with the little helicopter when I saw the hat she was wearing, but Mike if I were you I’d worry about that “farmer’s” tan you’re getting. 🙂

  5. Seckso says:

    Hey Mike,
    Fred wants his shirt back okay!
    Wow what an adventure, glad to see yall having so much fun.
    Keep up da posts,
    -Seckso

  6. Leslye M says:

    Oh I am so jealous. That looks like such a great time. Keep sending us pictures–I love looking at them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *