BootsnAll Travel Network



Tech Troubles in Granada

I made it to Granada with no transport problems, but am experiencing some technical difficulties with access to my Gmail account. I can post to the blog but can´t get into my email account, so there may be a delay in responding to emails. It´s a bit frustrating but I´ll tackle my travel planning first and then get in touch with folks when I can. I hope to be able to blog a bit more tonight, but the keyboard I am on now is old and tough to use…the keys keep getting stuck. So, I give in to the tech demons haunting me right now and will try again later.

PS: Lots of good stuff to say about Seville, and lots to get posted on Eurail blog…hoping I can get some of it done later. Happy March, today is the official two week mark in my travels!

Oh, also, check out this cool photo of my mom and bro with Jen Leo in NYC last week. Missing everyone, but so glad these guys got to meet!

Tags: , , , ,



3 Responses to “Tech Troubles in Granada”

  1. Mom Says:

    Glad to hear you made it to Granada fine and really glad you can post to your blog to keep us up to date. Thanks for the link to Written Road- Jennifer’s kind words meant a lot to me. Pretty good picture too 🙂 It was so nice meeting her and I must agree– you have done so much in just one year.

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. steph Says:

    Hi Kel 🙂 I love the post and pix on Written Road. What a lovely tribute to you and all the hard work and sacrifices you’ve made to get to where you are! You are so loved and missed back here in the states and we are all cheering you on….x0x0x0x steph (I’ll send you a big personal email soon and just wait to hear from you when u are able!)

  4. condition more symptom tuberculosis Says:

    condition more symptom tuberculosis

    SomegifttoME 445229 Books about condition more symptom tuberculosis.

  5. Posted from Italy Italy