BootsnAll Travel Network



Table mountain, my last day in S Africa

table mountain face

I spent my last day in Cape Town/South Africa taking the cable car to the top of table mountain and walking around the top of it. I had another cloudless day for it and the views up there are even farther than from day before at cape point. The number of lizards far outnumbered the tourists, especially when I got 50m from the cable car exit. So nice being here in the off season!

lizard

Cape peninsula from table mtn

view from table mtn

cape town from table mtn

table mtn face

Now I’m at my hostel, waiting for my airport shuttle for my 12 hour overnight flight to London. It is not on Air France for anyone wondering… It’s been a long time since I’ve flown BA, I wonder what the service is like these days. I have just read that there is a probable tube strike in London for 48 hours, approximately the 48 hours I am going to be there, and the forecast is for cool temps and rain. Ah England in summer and chaos, I can’t wait! Signing off from South Africa…

me on top of Table mtn with the city in the background



Tags: ,

132 responses to “Table mountain, my last day in S Africa”

  1. Glad you enjoyed your trip up Table Mountain. We also love the Cape out of season. Winter is our best-kept secret and it sounds like you hit i lucky with the weather :-) Today is another perfect, warm and windless day -I hope London is as good for you!

  2. xyz says:

    I wish you explore INDIA(It is in asia).Read all your travel blogs.Enjoyed reading them a lot .

  3. Sara Kendall says:

    Adam,
    I am glad you are safe and can enjoy the rest of your trip in South Africa. Sara

  4. Carlos Simi says:

    Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!

  5. You could certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart. “We may pass violets looking for roses. We may pass contentment looking for victory.” by Bern Williams.

  6. I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thank you again!

  7. hello!,I like your writing so a lot! share we keep in touch extra approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this space to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

  8. Dead composed subject matter, thankyou for selective information .

  9. I’ve recently started a site, the information you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. “The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice.” by Mark Twain.

  10. Ben Shaheen says:

    I must voice my admiration for your generosity in support of persons that really want guidance on this one question. Your real dedication to passing the message around turned out to be surprisingly powerful and have continually allowed many people much like me to arrive at their endeavors. This warm and friendly facts implies much to me and far more to my fellow workers. Thank you; from everyone of us.

  11. Some truly fantastic posts on this internet site, thank you for contribution. “It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer.” by E. B. White.

  12. F*ckin’ awesome issues here. I am very happy to look your article. Thank you a lot and i am looking forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

  13. Jada Curtner says:

    You have remarked very interesting points ! ps decent website . “High school is closer to the core of the American experience than anything else I can think of.” by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr..

  14. Ray Doshi says:

    I wanted to write a brief remark to be able to thank you for the splendid concepts you are giving here. My time intensive internet investigation has at the end been rewarded with professional concept to write about with my two friends. I ‘d say that we visitors are truly blessed to be in a fabulous network with very many brilliant professionals with interesting tricks. I feel very much lucky to have come across the web page and look forward to some more pleasurable minutes reading here. Thank you again for all the details.

  15. As soon as I discovered this web site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

  16. Lonny Deraps says:

    I have been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful value sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web will probably be much more useful than ever before. “I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself.” by Oprah Winfrey.

  17. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today..

  18. I was examining some of your articles on this website and I believe this site is very informative! Continue posting.

  19. You are my intake , I possess few web logs and often run out from to post .

  20. Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

  21. Perfectly composed subject matter, Really enjoyed examining.

  22. You are my breathing in, I own few blogs and rarely run out from to post .

  23. Ludie Olecki says:

    I have recently started a website, the info you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work. “Money is power, freedom, a cushion, the root of al evil, the sum of all blessings.” by Carl Sandburg.

  24. I genuinely enjoy looking through on this web site , it has got fantastic blog posts. “Something unpredictable but in the end it’s right, I hope you have the time of your life.” by Greenday.

  25. you’re truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic process on this topic!

  26. Buddy Hanes says:

    Someone essentially assist to make critically articles I’d state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual publish incredible. Fantastic process!

  27. It is in reality a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

  28. Ramiro Secor says:

    I have recently started a site, the information you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. “The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual.” by Vince Lombardi.

  29. Ray Doshi says:

    I have recently started a website, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. “So full of artless jealousy is guilt, It spills itself in fearing to be spilt.” by William Shakespeare.

  30. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

  31. Utterly indited written content , regards for entropy.

  32. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

  33. I dugg some of you post as I thought they were extremely helpful very useful

  34. Carl Ave says:

    I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

  35. fantastic issues altogether, you simply received a emblem new reader. What could you recommend about your submit that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

  36. Some really nice and useful info on this web site, also I believe the pattern contains good features.

  37. Phyllis Ripa says:

    F*ckin’ tremendous things here. I’m very happy to peer your post. Thanks so much and i’m looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

  38. Allen Burgin says:

    I’ve been surfing online more than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the net will probably be much more useful than ever before. “Where facts are few, experts are many.” by Donald R. Gannon.

  39. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!

  40. I think this web site holds some rattling wonderful information for everyone :D. “This is an age in which one cannot find common sense without a search warrant.” by George Will.

  41. Danny Lowney says:

    Only wanna input on few general things, The website style and design is perfect, the written content is really excellent. “By following the concept of ‘one country, two systems,’ you don’t swallow me up nor I you.” by Deng Xiaoping.

  42. I have recently started a web site, the information you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work. “Her grandmother, as she gets older, is not fading but rather becoming more concentrated.” by Paulette Bates Alden.

  43. Some really nice and useful info on this website, as well I conceive the pattern holds excellent features.

  44. I like this post, enjoyed this one thankyou for posting .

  45. Jo Raz says:

    Thanks, I’ve just been looking for info about this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the supply?

  46. Very interesting points you have mentioned , appreciate it for posting . “The biggest fool may come out with a bit of sense when you least expect it.” by Eden Phillpotts.

  47. Cammy Gailis says:

    I really like your writing style, great info, thanks for putting up :D. “Freedom is the emancipation from the arbitrary rule of other men.” by Mortimer Adler.

  48. I consider something really interesting about your web site so I saved to favorites .

  49. You have brought up a very good details , thanks for the post.

  50. I think you have observed some very interesting points , regards for the post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.