BootsnAll Travel Network



Important Trip Preparations

KL Cafe

I can’t imagine trying to take children who won’t eat broccoli or chicken feet or whatever-they’re-given round the world….ours eat anything and everything – and even *request* salad and veges (to the eternal dismay of their cousins). Once in a while it’s good to check that they haven’t forgotten how to eat out (as if they would!). Thanks, Grandpa, for treating us to our favourite local haunt, the KL Cafe, last night.

chilli chicken

Once in a while? We go frequently enough that the owner (that’s him giving us chilli chicken) knows us and what we like to order (always chicken laksa for Rob). If we go with the children, he knows us. If we go without the children, he still recognises us. If Rob’s sister and family visit, he tells us they’ve been. If I go on my own, he says Rob is Superman to be looking after the children on his own. If Rob goes on his own or with his Dad, he doesn’t mention Superwoman, but he does know to make a chicken laksa.



Tags: , , ,

3 responses to “Important Trip Preparations”

  1. jen says:

    bless grandpa

    what good kids eating anything and everything

  2. neve says:

    Just laughing at the Superman remarks…I’m a SAHM to five, homeschool and cloth diaper and also hope to make an around the world trip with kiddos. I have to laugh for if I go anywhere sans children I always hear about how great my hubby is for “letting” me do it.

    We look forward to following your adventures!!!! If you hit the Raleigh NC area or even the coast out in NC (Wilmington) let us know if we can be of any help to you in the States. Also the Disney World in Florida has a campsite…might be an option. We stayed there in a cabin…but now have a pop up trailer and tent. Also have some infor on camping near Washington DC on our blog (recent entry). Let me know if I can be of any assistance in the States.
    Neve

  3. admin says:

    Hi Neve – sorry I missed this comment for two whole months! It doesn’t look like we’ll be making it to the US on this trip, but we’ll post your name away somewhere safe in case we do – you never know! Would be great to meet another Superdad!!! 😉

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *