BootsnAll Travel Network



Valencia – Spain

Valencia is Spain´s third largest city, pop approx 750 000. There are some interesting museums, monuments and other things going on here. Right now there´s the America´s cup, for sailing.

Time to move on. Would have like to stay in Barcelona, but at this point everything is booking up really quick all over Spain. It´s nice a warm here. I hope it´s warm back home for all of you too. This hostel has the best kitchen. Fully equipped, large, easy to use.

The first night I was going to head to bed early. Well, I met some interesting Swedish girls, and they were heading out to a party where all the hostel staff were going. Then met some very crazy German girls, and they were a lot of fun. Then a bunch of Canadians, some guys from Busabout, Americans, and this was before we went out. So we headed out to Bolseria, and it was dead, so went to drink some cider at some place. I´m a cider guy, there´s a lot of ciders here that are quite good. The Switzerland cider was good, the cider here, brand unknown is quite tasty as well. And they serve it in funny short jugs with large spouts. The Auzzies like this, no glasses needed. I wore a lot of cider last night. I went back to grab some of the other crew, and the Swedish girls decided it would be good to grab the free shots promoters were giving away, and then walk out. After we all ended up at Bolseria, a tiny little club. The drinks were expensive, 8 euro for a highball, but they made them nice and strong.

I didn´t see much today but I´m okay with that because these things here sound pretty dull. On to Salamanca.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *