BootsnAll Travel Network



Resignation

I gave my boss, Bill, my official resignation friday before I left.  Despite my job, it was fairly hard to do.  I had everything set up in case he wasn’t reasonable and I was ready to walk out.  I was surprised at how well he received it.  He says he expected it and since we were down on numbers, it was a fairly good time.  I am always surprise at my bose(s) reactions.  They are always grateful, modest, kind and we discussed other things, like he asked if i would like to stay until i found a new job, if i needed work to go back to him, and other similar items.  Now i hope my other boss, who wasn’t there on friday, will act just as kind.  I still have some emotional stir inside of me, I’m so glad and happy i quit, theres something else thats different because I was not willing to stay and move further with the company, something that my other boss talked a lot about.  I am glad its done now, last day March 23, 2006.

Mar 6 My other boss, Matt, was like, so you’re leaving, you can use me as a reference, have fun.  Hmmm. And i still haven’t told any of my coworks yet.

Mar 9 So because of people and the transfering responsibilities thing, people are slowly finding out, though i did deny it at first, just for the heck of it.  So i just said, i’ll get back to you on that one.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *