BootsnAll Travel Network



Milan – Italy

Milan take two…

boring! still!
I will remember the ISH hostel, giant, and interesting place. First time met some Polish guys, we toured the city. Visited the chruch and the square, the opera house, the university. Not too much here.

Second time, just passing through almost. Was some decent pizza, some guy from Malaysia, some other characters. Walking outside in front of stazione central to go to venice, there was something feeling off with my pack. checked my shadow, and there was an arm on my backpack. I spun around, to see some kids, young, and most took off in a light sprint. I stared unblinkingly at the one that was right behind me, he had drak hair and slightly dark skin, only shorter by an inch or slightly more and young facial features. I walked quickly straight at him. He backed away in a shuffle, watching my hands expecting a punch, but he was just out of comfortable punching distance. I made some guesture at him… i decided it was not a good time to start a fight. I had a pack on, just ate, and didn t want to spend any more time there. He muttered something in Italian, and I walked. I had extra time before my train, but there was no security or police that i noticed.

On to venice.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *